Action Figure Show your custom Lara Croft 1/6 scale figures! 20+ years of the Tomb Raider...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another amazing sculpt by Frank Jaeger, Petes Paintworks, and painted by Soulmaker.

Screenshot_20231017_025500_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231017_025509_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231017_025525_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 673196Here’s a new one I just put together. I’m planning to weather her and add some cuts/blood. My take on the classic look.View attachment 673197View attachment 673198
Those yellow eyes are kinda creeping me out. Might want to paint those a darker brown! lol
Cool custom though. (y) Did you have the clothing custom made? I've been trying to find something similar for a custom of my own but can't seem to find much 1/6 clothing that resembles classic Lara.

Those yellow eyes are kinda creeping me out. Might want to paint those a darker brown! lol
Cool custom though. (y) Did you have the clothing custom made? I've been trying to find something similar for a custom of my own but can't seem to find much 1/6 clothing that resembles classic Lara.

Sculpt looks very good! Make eyes brown and that't it! Great job!
Btw which sculpt is this? Looks as a semi realistic classic Lara! Great one!

The eyes are more golden brown in person, I think the light really made them appear yellow. I may darken them however, I’m missing a white dot near the pupil anyway.
Most of the stuff I sourced from eBay or Ali, I altered most of the clothing to fit more snuggly. Usually just re sewing the seams to make the clothes smaller.
The head was a blank one I got from eBay, I don’t know if it was a recast from something.

Edit: here is the sculpt, I’m not sure if I can post links but it’s listed as Dasha Taran.
IMG_3951.png

Guys PT studio is thinking about doing a run of their Lara head if there is enough interest. I think it’s by far the best ever created. They are looking for comments to gauge interest.
1B073BC7-70C0-4549-A5BE-393EE70F113E.png

44ACE92B-83BC-41E7-8D37-58644058AC54.png

Not sure if I can link to their Facebook as I’m not advertising for them…. But I didn’t want anyone to miss out.

Guys PT studio is thinking about doing a run of their Lara head if there is enough interest. I think it’s by far the best ever created. They are looking for comments to gauge interest.
View attachment 674435

View attachment 674434

Not sure if I can link to their Facebook as I’m not advertising for them…. But I didn’t want anyone to miss out.
I want it. I hope they rework the mouth area a little bit though. Top half of her face looks perfect but lower half needs a little more work

View attachment 674435

View attachment 674434

Cool! I'll definitely shoot em a message on FB yet. I've been wanting to grab one of these but kept missing it.
It's going to be an expensive sculpt though... 🥲

Looks great!

Touched up SW toys ver3 head? S25 body? What other parts have you used?
Thanks, and good guesses. It's indeed the 3.0 sculpt and an S25 body. lol
The top was from the SW Jill 3.0 figure (white top she wears under the blue, not the nightmare version...which can also work). The pants are from the MT Expedition Lara. I used to have the STAR MAN MS-002 Windbreaker pants (just dyed a darker color with coffee dye), which actually fits the S25 much better. I'll probably switch back to them yet.
The boots are from the SW Lara 2.0, and the gun belt I made myself.
Very simple to put together, but it took me ages finding the right clothing that fit this body. lol

Just finished putting all my 3.0 stuff onto an S17. Surprisingly close, other than the legs are a tad bit too long. Her arse also looks super flat for some reason. lol
That vest though, man I really don't like that vest.
The SW boots were too small, so I swapped those with different ones. The sculpt is also a tad bit too small for the S17.
She needs that PT Studio sculpt now, would look a lot better!

base.jpg
20231130_233208.jpg

Still a lot of room for customization. Such a half-baked figure on SW's part. 🙄

Back