Action Figure Show your custom Lara Croft 1/6 scale figures! 20+ years of the Tomb Raider...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not a bad price honestly for a custom. If it’s with shipping included. And he marks down the value for customs so I won’t have to pay import. With fees and conversion I’d probably end up paying around €350. At the same time though, I’m at a point now where I’m pretty happy with my Lara’s as they are. MT’s sculpt is very well made and painted even if likeness is a bit off. And I specifically built my custom 2013 Lara around the very undersized SW 3.0 sculpt. The PT studios sculpt wont even fit on the smaller body I used.

Sadly I’ll have to pass on it too. As much as I want to have it. I just cant justify buying it. That’s my thoughts/rambling.

Attachments

• IMG_0951.jpeg
    IMG_0951.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7588.jpeg
    IMG_7588.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
She looks good and bad at the same time :D still gonna eat and left no crumbs :monkey1 I think sculpt looks nice, idk where that tank top color came from :monkey4
The colour of the tanktop always has been wildly inconsistent it looks a totally different colour from promo to in game to poster to comic book etc. I’ll probably dye it darker and weather it to match with how weathered her body and face is. I’m a little disappointed that her pants are green because they have always been brown..

Attachments

• IMG_7730.jpeg
    IMG_7730.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7730.jpeg
    IMG_7730.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7731.jpeg
    IMG_7731.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
She looks awesome to me. Not perfect but I’m super excited to get the game accurate accessories. In some of these promo photos she looks very good.

Like with their shadow version even in promo images she looked very meh. Atleast this looks decent and will be great with minimal mods.

Last edited:
She looks awesome to me. Not perfect but I’m super excited to get the game accurate accessories. In some of these promo photos she looks very good.

Like with their shadow version even in promo images she looked very meh. Atleast this looks decent and will be great with minimal mods.
Yes I think she looks great for what she is, my only complaint is the tantop color but that's an easy fix. As I know Master Team and SWtoys made a collaboration Witcher Ciri figure, so obviously they know each other, I wonder if MT releases solo Survivor Lara figure now or that's the one which was mentioned while ago. Either way preordered this one. Sculpt looks too good to pass. Accessories are great too.

Yes I think she looks great for what she is, my only complaint is the tantop color but that's an easy fix. As I know Master Team and SWtoys made a collaboration Witcher Ciri figure, so obviously they know each other, I wonder if MT releases solo Survivor Lara figure now or that's the one which was mentioned while ago. Either way preordered this one. Sculpt looks too good to pass. Accessories are great too.
I hope they hire the same painters as MT uses. Their headsculpts always turn out flat af.

Another lackluster swtoys product. Accessories look fine, headsculpt looks decent but will the final product reflect the quality of the prototype? Probably not. At this point I wish it was a kit and not a full figure especially how undersized swtoys clothing can be.

IMG_4184.jpeg

Wrong breast size too. lol and some of the promo shots her hands looks tiny.

IMG_4185.jpeg

Weathering looks decent. And part of the white undershirt should be showing some on the bottom. Small nitpicks but do better swtoys, lol. Also the boots aren’t even accurate the one swtoys look more like that combat boots.

IMG_4186.png

I'm so excited! i cannot wait to dive back into these games. So many memories with them and i love the new assets and HD models.

I only wish we would a physical release.

Hm. Its a good head but that’s a bit much
Custom prices 🤷‍♂️ and it’s the only head that actually has a decent likeness really.

I pay that just to have a custom head painted usually and that’s not including the print job.

So yeah it is expensive if you compare it to a whole retail figure from a third party company for $180. But these guys are probably only doing a run of 10-15 and by the time you take out the fee and shipping they are getting about $250 a head. I wouldn’t 3d design, print and then spend the time painting them for that (not to mention that I couldn’t paint that well even if I wanted to 😂) .

Last edited:
Back