Action Figure Show your custom Lara Croft 1/6 scale figures! 20+ years of the Tomb Raider...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
633D71F7-50E0-4BA7-A439-D8CCF35FBE99.jpeg

I'm not mad, Alicia is one of my fav actresses but didn't like her as Lara, in general not a fan of reboot Lara outside games, gameplay is fun but character design is so drastically changed, she's not Lara for me. I hope whoever takes the part gonna look more like Lara, just please don't change her gender or race lol

Yesterday I learned something that will make Lara fans very happy, Master Team is planning to make classic Lara after they release their ROTTR Lara!
I'm not sure why I'm seeing this now, but YESSSS it was about time! So happy!!! I hope they will go to the classic/anniversary look, braid,teal top,brown shorts! Definitely gonna customise one as Angel of Darkness Lara! I hope she looks fancy with long iconic sculpted braid. Don't really care about the head articulation,just gimme my braid!!!

Have this classic Lara doll by Robert Tonner LE 300 and she's my fav Lara item I own, was so hard to get her lol I hope she will get some competition now and figure looks amazing! I believe in MT, they did amazing job with my fav man Geralt and and good job with Ciri too, MT does super pretty faces! Curious to see Lara face!!!

Honestly I find it crazy that such a popular character basically has no good merch. There should be tons of amazing figures and dolls already! Reboot truly killed her, I hope she will be back in some point in the future games,leaked script wasn't promising unfortunately.

Attachments

• STK377787.jpg
    STK377787.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I'd be down for an Anniversary or Legend version.
I just wonder which route they'll go with the head sculpt. Old school pixel-y, or realistic? 🤔
Definitely realistic,I don't see them doing a low polygon version. I have 4 figures by Master Team and their faces are super beautiful so I believe whatever they'll do she will be pretty, I just hope they'll use long braid as a hairstyle. I will never forget the disappointment I felt when I saw a ponytail first time lol

I would prefer Anniversary, Legend or Underworld as well.
Got a spare sculpt? 😜 I need a Legend Lara. Lol
Definitely realistic,I don't see them doing a low polygon version. I have 4 figures by Master Team and their faces are super beautiful so I believe whatever they'll do she will be pretty, I just hope they'll use long braid as a hairstyle. I will never forget the disappointment I felt when I saw a ponytail first time lol
I hope MT takes the realistic route. A return of the braid would be pretty epic for both the figure and upcoming game as well. Apparently Crystal Dynamics got the license back for the franchise and and the next TR is being made using the new Unreal Engine. It's gonna look so good!

My goodness, this one took awhile.
This figure has literally been a work in progress since I first purchased the SW Lara 2.0 boots from Project_A back in Jan, 2021. lol
For those interested in a long read, the full breakdown is below.

RotTR Lara.jpg

OK,
So the First thing I had trouble with was finding a body that I could use with the original Lara 2.0 sculpt (3.0 wasn't out at the time).
I finally settled on a TBLeague S25B, but then ran into my next problem - hardly any clothing fits the darn thing.
After spending an embarrassing amount of $$$ on toy clothing, SWToys' Jill 3.0 came out. Turned out the white tank top actually works really well with this body. I airbrushed it dark grey, since dye didn't work on it for some reason.
I spent about as much time trying to find pants as I did a shirt, and finally found a pair from the Star Man MS-002 Windbreaker Female Killer figure that looked close to what Lara uses and fit really well. Dyed them and added some extra dirt using pastels.
The belt was made from scratch, which only took me about 6 hours. lol
Guns is another one of my hobbies, so I usually try to find the most accurate version of whatever is used in the game for my figures as well. I (surprisingly!) managed to find a near identical make/model from ebay, it just needed a repaint.
After that it was on to the axes. The ones I'm using are 3D printed from Shapeways by AP Engineering, and painted by me.
I never would have imagined that a character with such an easy concept/design could be this difficult to make. It's definitely been an interesting experience to say the least.
Anyhow! If you stuck around this long, thanks for taking the time to read all this crap! :duff

My goodness, this one took awhile.
This figure has literally been a work in progress since I first purchased the SW Lara 2.0 boots from Project_A back in Jan, 2021. lol
For those interested in a long read, the full breakdown is below.

View attachment 608996

OK,
So the First thing I had trouble with was finding a body that I could use with the original Lara 2.0 sculpt (3.0 wasn't out at the time).
I finally settled on a TBLeague S25B, but then ran into my next problem - hardly any clothing fits the darn thing.
After purchasing an embarrassing amount of $$$ on toy clothing, SWToys' Jill 3.0 came out. Turned out the white tank top actually works really well with this body. I airbrushed it dark grey, since dye didn't work on it for some reason.
I spent about as much time trying to find pants as I did a shirt, and finally found a pair from the Star Man MS-002 Windbreaker Female Killer figure that looked close to what Lara uses and fit really well. Dyed them and added some extra dirt using pastels.
The belt was made from scratch, which only took me about 6 hours. lol
Guns is another one of my hobbies, so I usually try to find the most accurate version of a whatever is used in the game for my figures as well. I (surprisingly!) managed to find a near identical make/model from ebay, it just needed a repaint.
After that it was on to the axes. The ones I'm using are 3D printed from Shapeways by AP Engineering, and painted by me.
I never would have imagined that a character with such an easy concept/design could be this difficult to make. It's definitely been an interesting experience to say the least.
Anyhow! If you stuck around this long, thanks for taking the time to read all this crap! :duff

Nice work! :)

Still waiting for someone to make a really good reboot Lara :/ for the classic look, Im pretty much set.

Attachments

• 20220614_162333.jpg
    20220614_162333.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Still waiting for someone to make a really good reboot Lara :/ for the classic look, Im pretty much set.
From what I've read about it, I won't be surprised if the next TR game will more than likely ruin the series for good. But if Master Team is still working on their classic version, then we should be getting another great classic Lara at least (as well as the Expedition one).

From what I've read about it, I won't be surprised if the next TR game will more than likely ruin the series for good. But if Master Team is still working on their classic version, then we should be getting another great classic Lara at least (as well as the Expedition one).
I hope they make at least the 2016 outfit or SotTR. The Winter is cool but not really Lara I would love to have.

Legend or Underworld Lara's would be my top classic choices - if done right. And make her look like a real person and less like a barbie doll. lol
At this point I feel like figure manufacturer's would just be better off choosing from concept art.
Theres a lot of super talented folks out there.

Attachments

• inna-vjuzhanina-last-revelation-09.jpg
    inna-vjuzhanina-last-revelation-09.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 0
  • wuwm9yti5u341.jpg
    wuwm9yti5u341.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 0
Back