Action Figure Show your custom Lara Croft 1/6 scale figures! 20+ years of the Tomb Raider...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
None of them are Lara 🤣
Ofc they are. As classic Lara goes, I got the Weta anniversary piece, sideshow PF and most of the Gaming heads statues. Planning to sell all of them and leave only Weta Anni. I like the reboot trilogy more than most of the old school ones anyway :D

Ofc they are. As classic Lara goes, I got the Weta anniversary piece, sideshow PF and most of the Gaming heads statues. Planning to sell all of them and leave only Weta Anni. I like the reboot trilogy more than most of the old school ones anyway :D
Good for you. I liked reboot too but not Lara model. She's basic for me,whole appearance is forgettable.Weta statue definitely captures how modern Lara could look. It is beautiful. I hope in the next game she'll look something similar and iconic.

@glitch1044 since when Legend and Underworld are "Classic"? :D

Sometimes I feel like I’m the only one who likes reboot Lara haha don’t get me wrong, classic Lara is always fantastic but I didn’t mind the reboot look at all.
I love the reboots :D if the new Lara will be somewhere between that and classics, it'll be top tier.

Good for you. I liked reboot too but not Lara model. She's basic for me,whole appearance is forgettable.Weta statue definitely captures how modern Lara could look. It is beautiful. I hope in the next game she'll look something similar and iconic.

Yeah in my many years of collecting statues, the anniversary from Weta is in my absolute favourites.

I love the reboots :D if the new Lara will be somewhere between that and classics, it'll be top tier.
She must be! We need unified Lara! Model I love most from the reboots is the Rise Lara, I think she has a perfect balance of femininity,while Shadow Lara is almost similar, she doesn't have a proper body construction for Lara. I'm not into oversexualizing characters and I don't say she needs to have extra large boobs and butt to be appealing, but Lara has always had fitness model construction, I think she can still wear shorts and teal top and kick ass, imo weta statue perfectly captured that,I also hope they'll bring braid back, its such an iconic part of her look. I'm all about looks with characters lol if I want a basic human, I can watch in the mirror. Shadow was a missed opportunity for her iconic appearance at least as an optional outfit,but they try to vanish Classic Lara too hard, never gonna happen, I promise.

I only acknowledge the "good" TR games...which starts with Legend. lolol jk
But yeah, I get that Legend isn't technically "classic" Lara. But still, she comes pretty close. Well, for me anyways.
But I do understand why everyone loves the classic games. I only ever played The Last Revelation, but it certainly had a much different type of atmosphere compared to the new games.

Decided to experiment on my Shadow Lara with a TBLeague S17 body.
These are WIP pics, which is why her vest is on backwards, but it seems to fit better that way. Also using different boots.
The undershirt's also the wrong color. And the darn pants won't stay closed! 😅
But it kinda works, it also kinda reminds me of a certain golfer lady with big arms....

lara abby.jpg

Last edited:
Decided to experiment on my Shadow Lara with a TBLeague S17 body.
These are WIP pics, which is why her vest is on backwards, but it seems to fit better that way. Also using different boots.
The undershirt's also the wrong color. And the darn pants won't stay closed! 😅
But it kinda works, it also kinda reminds me of a certain golfer lady with big arms....

View attachment 613603
I wish tbleague had a “normal” body like poptoys proportions.

I wish tbleague had a “normal” body like poptoys proportions.
Yeah thats true. I think Poptoys could do really well if they made a seamless body with a full metal skeleton.
Their bodies are pretty junk, but at least the proportions are somewhat more accurate.
TBLeague's S17 is probably one of their better ones. It's just the waist is too thin. And they made the butt too darn big, hardly any pants fit over them buns. lol

Last edited:
So, here’s my interpretation of Lara. Kinda a cross between the classic look and the new look she’s sporting in the newer trilogy. I’m a fan of both.

This isn’t 100% yet, still a WIP, but definitely getting there. Still working out a backpack, or quiver, or something. Can’t seem to locate any gloved hands for seamless figures, not a fan of the red nail polish that comes standard on the figure. (Anyone know how to remove safely?) May swap out the body again, not sure if I really like the large chest.

Anyway, let the criticism begin!

Attachments

• 4ECEA515-0222-4285-8D03-43BFB637369D.jpeg
    4ECEA515-0222-4285-8D03-43BFB637369D.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • FB35E8B6-FB1D-490E-B590-B5C029C8163A.jpeg
    FB35E8B6-FB1D-490E-B590-B5C029C8163A.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 0DE803DC-231C-471C-8C7A-B826D7D64D40.jpeg
    0DE803DC-231C-471C-8C7A-B826D7D64D40.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 918D705B-4355-4C4A-BB2F-C234E999886F.jpeg
    918D705B-4355-4C4A-BB2F-C234E999886F.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
So, here’s my interpretation of Lara. Kinda a cross between the classic look and the new look she’s sporting in the newer trilogy. I’m a fan of both.

This isn’t 100% yet, still a WIP, but definitely getting there. Still working out a backpack, or quiver, or something. Can’t seem to locate any gloved hands for seamless figures, not a fan of the red nail polish that comes standard on the figure. (Anyone know how to remove safely?) May swap out the body again, not sure if I really like the large chest.

Anyway, let the criticism begin!
DYYYAMN! 🏔️🏔️
That wasn't criticism btw, only an observation... :oops:

Anyhow! VSTOYS makes fully gloved and fingerless gloves hands for seamless female bodies.

Last edited:
Ha, observation noted. I originally had her head on an old Alice - afterlife body, I thought it looked great. Later down the line the joints showing really started to bother me, looked way too doll looking. This is the only seamless body I had on hand that sorta matched the skin tone.

Also, I have those hands. I forgot to mention the wrists are balls, this is a jiaou body and they don’t have the normal pegs. Thank you for the suggestion though!

I really dig the Weta Anniversary piece but it's way too big and too expensive. I've seen they're doing the mini stuff too but I'm not digging the art style too much. Do you think it's possible Weta will make a smaller version of the Lost Valley piece?

I really dig the Weta Anniversary piece but it's way too big and too expensive. I've seen they're doing the mini stuff too but I'm not digging the art style too much. Do you think it's possible Weta will make a smaller version of the Lost Valley piece?

Probably not. It would be very unusual for a company to make a smaller version of an existing statue.

It's a great statue but the sheer size of it definitely put me off as well, though I wasn't fully sold on the hyper realistic take to begin with.

The Ideal Lara statue hasn't been made yet for me personally. I liked the SSC PF a lot when I had it but the face wasn't done super well.

I'd like to see what Prime 1 could do. But they also like making statues that take up a ton of real estate too. :lol

Absolutely the best Lara statue licenced company ever did.

Back