Action Figure Show your custom Lara Croft 1/6 scale figures! 20+ years of the Tomb Raider...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally snatched a Sarah Connor body, now let'see if this one actually gets here...

Attachments

• 342E109B-D547-4686-B393-EAC4A4E33008.jpeg
    342E109B-D547-4686-B393-EAC4A4E33008.jpeg
    253 KB · Views: 0
  • 0D21DDD0-A529-4FEB-AC31-224151435F10.jpeg
    0D21DDD0-A529-4FEB-AC31-224151435F10.jpeg
    73.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 39541F68-3554-4BB6-AF95-576A86515925.png
    39541F68-3554-4BB6-AF95-576A86515925.png
    350.4 KB · Views: 0
Does it make sense to issue a poligon looking 1/6 Lara? I'm betting they will take the remake sculpt and use one of the classic outfits.

Anyway, we'll see.

I couldn't stand the original games. The controls were friggin terrible, and everything took far too much effort than it was worth. lol
Legend was what got me back into the series, but the Anniversary look is what I'd be most interested in.
Although a Legend version would be pretty ok with me as well.

Yes, indeed! It’s about time someone did classic Lara.

Any one of these versions would be fine with me.
Can’t wait nothing against reboot Lara but find her quite boring and bland. Especially coming from iconic look with classic Lara to the reboot look which to me is a very boring look. I’m glad that classic is getting some love finally!

Does it make sense to issue a poligon looking 1/6 Lara? I'm betting they will take the remake sculpt and use one of the classic outfits.

Anyway, we'll see.

I spent many an hour on Lara's early adventures watching her polygoned rear.

It would be an interesting concept in 1/6 as a stand alone figure, but personally I'd want her to be more realistic just as the non-game artwork back then was a higher quality than the game model.

I couldn't stand the original games. The controls were friggin terrible, and everything took far too much effort than it was worth. lol

On that subject the only Resident Evil I've played was about five minutes of the original. The controls felt so alien and awkward I'm surprised the game was popular enough to spawn such a long running series!

Early Tomb Raider could get very frustrating, repeating moves again and again until you finally succeeded and managed to make progress in the game.

It was the atmosphere and sense of adventure that kept me going.

Probably, but I think the thinner part goes over the left shoulder but had a hard time adjusting the harness since it was a bit loose. I used the Hot Toys Abigail body since the arms were perfect for Lara. But I had the swap them with a very cool body since the pants were too tight.

View attachment 533615View attachment 533616

Found the post I was looking for. So, what exactly did you do to fit the Abigail's body? Did you swap the arms and attached them to a very cool body?

Found the post I was looking for. So, what exactly did you do to fit the Abigail's body? Did you swap the arms and attached them to a very cool body?
Hey! Sorry for the late reply and yes, I did swap the arms, but if you want which I don’t recommend is pulling a Frankenstein on the Abigail body. It’s hard to explain or show but you basically need to remove the bottle half on the body or shave off part of the waist, thighs etc. you’ll need to find some old HT bodies. Also, the newer seemless bodies form HT(Rey, Belle) you can can easily swap the arms for the Abigail arms.

Hey! Sorry for the late reply and yes, I did swap the arms, but if you want which I don’t recommend is pulling a Frankenstein on the Abigail body. It’s hard to explain or show but you basically need to remove the bottle half on the body or shave off part of the waist, thighs etc. you’ll need to find some old HT bodies. Also, the newer seemless bodies form HT(Rey, Belle) you can can easily swap the arms for the Abigail arms.
What body did you attach the Abigail's arms to?

Back