Show your Bill "The Butcher's"! :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree! I have had mine set up on both the slim and ttm-19 and the tttm-19 is much better representation of his body in comparison to sculpt. Anyone who has this sculpt in hand knows it is a large sculpt, and calls for a body to match. My opinion is - the 19 is the way to go in terms of detail, and size. The head still sits a bit high though.

Here is mine on the 19.
DSC03278_zps332187c6.jpg

butcherbattlegear1_zps7fb2905d.jpg

RM Butcher mod by Jake Rahmier. Hat by master Robbie.

Billwithhat_zps465b4b82.jpg

Really nice bash there and dandy Bill is out of control!

These all turned out great. DDL is one of my favorite actors and Bill the Butcher is one of my favorite characters. Wish I had the skill to do my own custom.

That's a very nice butcher you have put together!:)

This is the history of my bill bashes until I struck gold ,

My first on a ttm 19

ma3y3y5e.jpg
jysyjyme.jpg

2ana8ynu.jpg

My second on a narrow true type
pytuna7u.jpg

8u7agyba.jpg

Third

enaqu4ed.jpg

4th up the real deal

du5y4e4y.jpg

4yde7y3e.jpg

What a journey ... And a exspence lol ..:)

Last edited:
I agree! I have had mine set up on both the slim and ttm-19 and the tttm-19 is much better representation of his body in comparison to sculpt. Anyone who has this sculpt in hand knows it is a large sculpt, and calls for a body to match. My opinion is - the 19 is the way to go in terms of detail, and size. The head still sits a bit high though.

Here is mine on the 19.
DSC03278_zps332187c6.jpg

That coat looks great did your Aunt make that too?

Question guys, which body do you think will be the best option for Bill if you have to show him shirtless? and another one, have anybody tried to put this head on a Carlito's way body? Thanks!

Question guys, which body do you think will be the best option for Bill if you have to show him shirtless? and another one, have anybody tried to put this head on a Carlito's way body? Thanks!

I think for the open shirt/ chest showing a TTM 19 is the best option.

I think for the open shirt/ chest showing a TTM 19 is the best option.

I was contimplating useing a soilder story chest piece for my bashed bill I think with the true type narrow shoulder parts would work very well body wise no neck joints .

Heres my Bill bash finally complete after a long road! RM sculpt painted by Aeon, Moes clothing set with coat weathered by Rahmier84, Hat and shoes by Robbie.

butcher1_zps837b1885.jpg

butcher3_zps5ad135d7.jpg

butcher2_zpsdec57086.jpg

Back