Show your Bill "The Butcher's"! :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres my Bill bash finally complete after a long road! RM sculpt painted by Aeon, Moes clothing set with coat weathered by Rahmier84, Hat and shoes by Robbie.

butcher1_zps837b1885.jpg

butcher3_zps5ad135d7.jpg

butcher2_zpsdec57086.jpg

That's a damn fine fig you got there sir :clap

That's a damn fine fig you got there sir :clap

Thanks Pop:duff wish I was around the boards when RM offered the original. But I think this is as close as I'm gonna get to the real deal lol! But it was fun piecing him together glad he's finally finish minus Robbie's belt set. Appreciate the compliments bro!

That does look like almost the real deal and fantastic I may add !

Is that a solider story body you went with Mathew .

The hat is far more accurate than rainmans ,,, I think the belt system off rob will prove a major attribute to this figure and rainmans version as we know how rob gets down with detail .

That does look like almost the real deal and fantastic I may add !

Is that a solider story body you went with Mathew .

The hat is far more accurate than rainmans ,,, I think the belt system off rob will prove a major attribute to this figure and rainmans version as we know how rob gets down with detail .

Thanks so much Joned! Happy everyone really like him! Can't wait for Robbie's belt to complete him. I used the ttm 19

Damn you...............................

Mines now going off on Monday. So impressed with yours.

Nice! If you sending it to Rahmier84 I know he will do an amazing job!

Really nice Bill Machew, I need to get a TTM19 for mine too. I'm on the same boat, just waiting for Robbie's belt/knives set and the circle will be complete :)

Really nice Bill Machew, I need to get a TTM19 for mine too. I'm on the same boat, just waiting for Robbie's belt/knives set and the circle will be complete :)

Thanks dude! Good to know that those that missed out on him can still have a good Butcher figure! Glad there people on the boards helping us complete him! I know Robbie's going to knock it out the park!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kara why is your Bill trying to be so hip with his popped collar? lol jk bud he looks amazing!

Back