show us your western customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi guys, what retailers sell the western 1/6 clothing, I am working on Blondie, and I need an outfit. thanks

I should have my ponchos and vests ready in the next week or so. I'll have a link on the custom items for sale..

Also, check out Battlegear Toys for his boots and rig..

David

TVei2gk.jpg

Here's another one of my all-time favorite westerns. Lee Marvin as Rico from the Professionals.

View attachment 119148

I love this, such a great movie!

Yodasodabo, if you are still around, I purchased my head sculpt of Marston from an artist here when the game came out. I am sure if you do a search you can find him.

Let's keep this thread alive!

I have had this figure for awhile now. It is the Lone Ranger by John (IDM Customs). Just swapped out his body, added a black undershirt, put magnets on the thighs and holster to hold them closer to the leg and swapped out the boots. Here's a snapshot. A really great figure overall.

Looks fantastic, qbomb71! I will have to try adding magnets to my holsters as well on one of my figures.

Thanks Hirogen :hi5:. Cool, it helps a lot. Just use the small earth magnets by taping one to the outer thigh and putting the other in the holster. It holds the holster close to the leg and looks as if it hangs more natural.

I just finished my reworked Blonie. I got the head from ebay- took of the hat - remolded a scull and hair (not visible under the felt hat) - and then repainted the head (twice as the first time i didn't like how it turned out). Felt hat was done by a friend. I'm quite happy - sorry for the iphone pics - hope to take better pics later

410772848.jpg

410772850.jpg

410772851.jpg

Looks great okieh! I love the Man with No Name Trilogy. I wonder why we have never seen official releases of characters from that trilogy? I heard Eastwood doesn't agree to use his likeness? Not sure about the others in the movie.

What is everyone working on right now? I am working on a Angel Eyes. Projects that have stalled are Magnificent 7 Yul Brynner (missing head and hat), Magnificent 7 Steve McQueen (missing head and faded red shirt), Brisco County Jr (need better Campbell headsculpt, hat, jacket, boots), and Lord Bowler (just have pants and boots...no idea how I am going to get a sculpt!).

Back