show us your western customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking customs!!

If you haven't heard, there's a new thread about making a custom John Wayne figure. Go by and check it out..

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137756

:exactly: Bring on the Duke :clap:clap:clap

giphy.gif

Well heres a figure I just aquired.
Put together by thantos.
I switched out the body and put a drop of silver in each eye.
Love cowboys love robots.
This figure is a dream come true:)
Needs eyebrows and might repaint the shotgun but wow.
IMG_20131023_004201_zps186b6474.jpg

IMG_20131023_004226_zps9bf74cde.jpg

IMG_20131023_004304_zps806f2408.jpg

IMG_20131023_004335_zpsb415a16f.jpg

This looks awesome Sparks!

Has anyone tried to take on Roland Deschain??

I've been thinking about taking a run at it, but the sculpt is a tricky one to figure out.

Hey, all you guys with the great Western Customs, I'm trying to drum up interest in getting some good Old West Sferiff's badges made. I think you'll agree with me that there is a real need for a good 6 pointed Sheriff's badge. Check out my Interest Thread on the badges and sign up.
Thanks

Old Grandpa

A headsculpt mod I did from the Dude by Rainman into Rooster. These are the pocs of the full figure from Marlindesign. I don't think it's been posted yet.

9e7a3ury.jpg

me6eba7u.jpg

da7y9eva.jpg

To anyone who has bashed a Harmonica from OUATITW, where did you get the coat?

I got a tan coat from New Line Miniatures and then hand painted the stripes... See page 1. I may have the pattern save in Illustrator if you need it..

That would be great, thanks! I don't see this style shirt available, do you remember where you bought it?

A headsculpt mod I did from the Dude by Rainman into Rooster. These are the pocs of the full figure from Marlindesign. I don't think it's been posted yet.

9e7a3ury.jpg

me6eba7u.jpg

da7y9eva.jpg
This looks great! I am tempted to create one myself. How did you mod the head? Did you dremel the hair off and resculpt? How did you add the eye patch?

This looks great! I am tempted to create one myself. How did you mod the head? Did you dremel the hair off and resculpt? How did you add the eye patch?

Yes dremel off and resculpted hair. The eyepatch is real cloth.
gagy4u4y.jpg

ugu2ata7.jpg

8aquhe2e.jpg

gumadyqy.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to Rahimer84 - this is a fantastic piece that he helped me put together. yes - the patch is real leather! He came out really well. I am very happy with him… the only thing i did was added a little more Grey/white highlight to the hair...
Here is a bigger pic - i have not set him up yet - sorry about his surroundings! lol
IMG_21934a_zpsdcb90f99.jpg

Last edited:
Can't even tell its a figure!!! lol
true-Grit-Mock_zps7a44e0a7.jpg

Thanks to Rahimer84 - this is a fantastic piece that he helped me put together. yes - the patch is real leather! He came out really well. I am very happy with him… the only thing i did was added a little more Grey/white highlight to the hair...
Here is a bigger pic - i have not set him up yet - sort about his surroundings! lol
IMG_21934a_zpsdcb90f99.jpg

Looks amazing thanks for posting these man. You put together a killer custom piece there Jason

Back