show us your western customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice. May I as where did the duster come from?

By the way, is Blondie wearing a tie?

Eric

The duster is from the Sideshow Doc Holiday figure, I bleached it then painted it with acrylics.
Looks close, only difference is horizontal pockets not slanted.

Not a tie, a scarf.

....I wish we had more options for Western figures.

So do I, but I think the fact that we don't and that only a site like Battle Gear Toys offers the most western gear, requires us to be more imaginative. I think that's a good thing.

Eric

I meant more companies producing western figures...sorry for the confusion. I love Battle gear!

Btw, anyone deal with Newline lately? So much product is out of stock and has been for a loooong time and I have tried to email them three times with no response.

What body would be good for Vin from the Magnificent 7, a true type narrow shoulder or a true type slim?

Yes dremel off and resculpted hair. The eyepatch is real cloth.
gagy4u4y.jpg

ugu2ata7.jpg

8aquhe2e.jpg

gumadyqy.jpg
R84,
Excellent work on this! one of my favorites!

Here's another one of my all-time favorite westerns. Lee Marvin as Rico from the Professionals.

photo 4.JPG

Hey guys,

I have a Zombie Blondie head that I'm willing to let go. From my understanding, Scott only ever made 10 of these figures, so it definitely is not a common headsculpt. PM me if you're interested!

I'd rather it go to someone from this thread, than putting it up for sale in the sales section :)

hi guys, what retailers sell the western 1/6 clothing, I am working on Blondie, and I need an outfit. thanks

Battlegear toys
Newline miniatures
Stevotoys sells really nice rigs but there is a wait to get them as he makes each by hand,

Back