Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4384.jpg

IMG_4388.jpg

IMG_4387.jpg

IMG_4391.jpg

IMG_4390.jpg

^^^ I feel like that's not going to be all of them for you. :lol

Actually, that is my 'Stormtroopers' only...my 'tactical' troopers - Heavey Gunner's / Jakku's / Commanders don't fit in the space, I am working on getting all of them together....

Lol @ DIY Fett at the back. Mines kinda the same, hidden away at the moment. I worry he will yellow like Thrawn did. Thrawn looks real bad now.

Nice, was the fourth easy to find? Which one is the first one?

I got them in this order:

Sergeant
Corporal
Detachment
Squad Leader

I got a good price on the detachment, and had read that people were proud of them price wise. So i got him before the Sqd Ldr, which was easy enough. Just need the duckets to purchase. :)

I'm new to collecting and try not to get to much $$$ involved. But i had to get the squad. May add the HT sandy and the shock trooper eventually.

The proto fett scares me to think of putting it into direct lighting here at my work. I have florescent, but most of them are off.
But still i don't want to yellow his armor.

Lol @ DIY Fett at the back. Mines kinda the same, hidden away at the moment. I worry he will yellow like Thrawn did. Thrawn looks real bad now.

Attachments

• pft.JPG
    pft.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 379

HAA i just saw "DIY" yeah he wasn't having it with the "Troops" thread... single photo or nothing.

Looks good!!! I've been wanting to get some binoculars for my squad leader... been having trouble getting some.
Trouble being - not paying a insane amount.

Back