Show Us Your Troops (Sideshow/Marmit/Medicom/etc.)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bugger it i just ordered another stormie from FP.com for £60 gonna spray that bad boy black and make a showdowtrooper :rock Im addicted help meeee!

Gonna be a skint scream at this rate :lol Still waiting for those 3 sandies and the Galactus lsb as well as Piett and some more custom stuff, plus a digi camera :duh I also want the hot toys wolverine and blade as well arggg. Gonna have to try and chill a bit after that lot.

Either that or i'll be eating dog food and living in dorgs millenium falcon cockpit with his weasels and smelling like old tea bags :rock

My weasels do not smell! But there is room in the Falcon for the three of us and i have plenty of dog food. ANd yes we will drag this country back on to its feet whether they want it of not... Long live the dollies, bring on the revolution.
p.s. DG your troops are looking chuffin grand.

AAAHhhh my mountain weasel love dirt grim and filth they will have you clean in moments with their flashing tongues and soft tails

My weasels do not smell! But there is room in the Falcon for the three of us and i have plenty of dog food. ANd yes we will drag this country back on to its feet whether they want it of not... Long live the dollies, bring on the revolution.
p.s. DG your troops are looking chuffin grand.

Really? Mine smelled quite horrid (skunky almost) until they got naked weasel disease... I heard they were supposed to...

There are some comparison pics on the boards somewhere, they actually go well together from what i rememeber looking at them.

Does anybody have a pic of an SS Utapau Clone next to a Medi 501st Clone?

If you're looking for a size comparison, look here.
It isn't exactly
SS utapau clone vs medi 501st, but its
SS General Kenobi vs medi clone Commander (EP II)...

I think sideshow's General Kenobi is about the same size as their Utapau clone, and Medicom's 501st clone should be about the same size as their Clone Commander...

not bad, the only Medi's I own are Jango/Boba and they're much smaller than the SS Storm/Clone Troopers I have and I really want a 501st clone to go next to the Utapau and Shock Trooper and was worried he'd be too small to display with them

I swapped bodies on my medi boba and jango. I used BBI G3.5 bodies, a bit tight but not bad, maybe a slim type hot toys would be better, or a soldier body.

I dont have as many as most of you, but here are some pictures of my SSC, Medicom troops. Most of them have been repainted or kitbashed.

wall_troops1.JPG

wall_troops2.JPG

Back