Show off your Kamen Riders!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to amiami, it looks like Old Rider 1 Ver. 3.0, Older Rider Ver. 2.0, X, Amazon, and Stronger will all be getting a re-release between March and April.

Nice collection Hydeous! I was keen on getting the new Kabuto, but I've had enough of their figures breaking of their own accord.

According to amiami, it looks like Old Rider 1 Ver. 3.0, Older Rider Ver. 2.0, X, Amazon, and Stronger will all be getting a re-release between March and April.

Nice collection Hydeous! I was keen on getting the new Kabuto, but I've had enough of their figures breaking of their own accord.

That's great to hear about the re-releases. I've been wanting to get a Stronger forever, but haven't wanted to pay ebay prices for it. Guess it makes sense with the recent Kamen Rider movie featuring older riders. Now I can just pay the "affordable" retail Medicom price (ouch).

I got the new Kabuto figure despite the breakage concerns just cuz Medicom is the only game in town as far as Kamen Rider goes. I've had 5 Medicom figures break on me (usually the hip), usually just from picking them up. That said, the figures from the last two years have felt much sturdier.

I think they have improved a lot on their bodies now. That said, none of my figures are ever posed in any extreme poses, so... :lol

That's great to hear about the re-releases. I've been wanting to get a Stronger forever, but haven't wanted to pay ebay prices for it. Guess it makes sense with the recent Kamen Rider movie featuring older riders. Now I can just pay the "affordable" retail Medicom price (ouch).

I got the new Kabuto figure despite the breakage concerns just cuz Medicom is the only game in town as far as Kamen Rider goes. I've had 5 Medicom figures break on me (usually the hip), usually just from picking them up. That said, the figures from the last two years have felt much sturdier.

I dont think theres ever a price increase for these are there? seems like they are usually stuck somewhere between $100-$200ish, for the regular ones.

I dont think theres ever a price increase for these are there? seems like they are usually stuck somewhere between $100-$200ish, for the regular ones.

Stronger and X have tended to be more inflated in price since they were released so long ago (2005 and before?). Amazon hasn't gone up much since he seems to be less popular. But yeah, other ones have tended to not go up much in price.

Stronger and X have tended to be more inflated in price since they were released so long ago (2005 and before?). Amazon hasn't gone up much since he seems to be less popular. But yeah, other ones have tended to not go up much in price.

Last I saw on eBay they could be had for $200 or less.

This will be my next medicom rider purchase:

https://kurosiromoko.blog69.fc2.com/blog-entry-1414.html

rahvajin01.JPG

anybody here have this could chime in their thoughts? looks very detailed from the pics.

This is a pretty cool figure. It has styling cues and components that make it look like it could transform, and I dig the oversize screw heads on the shoulders. Pity the hands aren't articulated. Nice details, but I wonder how well the corrugated arms will hold up in extreme poses.

click on the link above the pic, it has plenty more that shows the details etc.

Heres some that grabbed my attention:

rahvajin037.JPG

rahvajin039.JPG

rahvajin042.JPG

rahvajin043.JPG

rahvajin046.JPG

rahvajin051.JPG

rahvajin062.JPG

rahvajin065.JPG

rahvajin073.JPG

Doing the smooth criminal lean, sort of :lol Never thought it would be this stable

Last I saw on eBay they could be had for $200 or less.
Hmm, I've seen the relatively recent listing for $179, but I'm assuming that's because people are trying to offload their older DX Stronger before the re-issues come out (this always seems to happen before a re-issue/ revised version). Otherwise, all the below $200 listings I've seen are RAH220s and non DX versions. Anywho, all I'm trying to say is that generally speaking, in the past, before the re-issues came known, X and Stronger have been more expensive and I'm glad they are coming out with a re-issue that will also have a sturdier body.:peace

Watch Kamen Rider Dragon Knight instead! (as is what the RAH line focus is in rather than Ryuki)

Its very Different. Alot new fight scenes, new gadgets and vehicles, a completely new back story and its also got a Main Villain and henchmen kind of thing going on which Ryuki kind of didnt). It also incorporates the Ryuki movie into the series as a " saga " and then makes 2 movie Exclusive Riders full-time series riders. You could probably watch both and not feel like you are watching an adaptation. Id recommend both. But as much as i like Dragon Knight i can only direct you to watch Ryuki as it was the original. And if you ask around people will slate Dragon Knight because it "butchered" Ryuki.

No probs! Hope you enjoy it. Even if you are not a fan of the story or whatever its new very good fight scenes with awesome suits!

More spam -

32317165.jpg

45604933.jpg

58801847.jpg

62190337.jpg

78046530.jpg

54122549.jpg

58169397.jpg

Im totally thinking of making a custom HT base for it with an EVILFACE decal. Hate the standard medicom ones

Can someone tell me what the latest SIC release is and what is currently available for preorder? I can no longer find them with HLJ's new search feature....

Can someone tell me what the latest SIC release is and what is currently available for preorder? I can no longer find them with HLJ's new search feature....

Kamen Rider ZX is coming out this month on the 17th.

Gills and Another Agito (re-sculpted) comes as a twin pack in May.

And Kamen Rider Joker is a Tamashii Web-Exclusive, currently taking pre-orders, to be released in July.

Back