Show off your Kamen Riders!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*Update*

I just received my invoice from etoysjapan for Faiz, and noticed that the previously listed 'preorder stop' tag has been updated to 'low stock' - cancelled pre-orders or miscalculated stock - whatever, he's available if you want him!

whatup kamen rider fans, i don't exactly rider but their belt and weapon accessory

P5180043.jpg

:1-1:

Anyone pick up the new W model kit that they released? I got mine put together recently and he's really awesome... I'll take pics to put up soon.

It was my first hard-core model kit too, but the end result is worth it! Almost like having a 9" tall figuarts...

You could always try yahoo japan. Although I can assure you, it won't be cheap.

Hmm, I'm not really sure how to navigate Yahoo Japan. But the cheapest I can find on Ebay is $135 shipped. I'd like to get it for around $100, because for any more than that I feel like I should just spend some more and get the Project BM Skull.

The only way to use yahoo japan outside of japan is via a proxy bid service. It's really expensive because not only will the third party charge you up the ying yang in commission fees, they will also make you pay for all the mandatory bank fees and in-country shipping costs as well (and then another shipping charge to get the items from their warehouse in Japan or whereever it is to your house).

The only way to use yahoo japan outside of japan is via a proxy bid service. It's really expensive because not only will the third party charge you up the ying yang in commission fees, they will also make you pay for all the mandatory bank fees and in-country shipping costs as well (and then another shipping charge to get the items from their warehouse in Japan or whereever it is to your house).

Ah, sounds like I'd have to spend even more than Ebay prices.

I believe so, especially since the exchange rate still favors the Yen right now. I forgot to mention that the third party bid services I'm familiar with all fudge the exchange rate they use so that you tend to overpay that as well.

1286385564.jpg

1286385592.jpg

It's really an awesome figure. The shoulder armor and skirt armor restrict articulation a little, but he can still pull off a ton of poses.

The only thing about Nasca is that he is a Tamashii Web Exclusive, so he'll cost you a bit more than most Figuarts.

didnt know bout that. Hes looking awesome bud. Congrats!

I just got the other exclusive, kamen rider skull.

I have a spare one mib, if anyones interested.

Back