1/6 Show off your custom Marvel figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks really cool. I was wondering how that body looked. Can you pose one of the other avengers next to her to show how tall the body is with a head and boots on?

I don't own any other avengers, but I will post some pics along side my MarkII (unleashed).

Ahoy!

Here are some size comparisons with the Coreplay and Hot Toys bodies.

Cheers,
-Ahab

BW size comp1.jpgBW size comp2.jpg

Ahoy!

Trying out a new body for Black Widow. It's much more of a comic book style physique mashed with a gymnast, but it looks pretty cool, I think. I forget the name of the body (something like 1/6 scale female fitness body...)I found a used Avengers BW suit online for $12 and another custom head...couldn't resist.

The head is just sitting on top of the body for now (no peg), as are the boots...

Cheers,
-Ahab

View attachment 309541

Was it difficult to get the uniform on the figure?

Just got this in, and very happy with it. I think it turned out really nice.

1crop.jpg

2crop.jpg

(Also partially pictured, her giant clone. Mr. Sinister needs to be stopped!)

I'm not 100% sold on the sculpt yet, but it's the best fit of what I have right now. It's from Phicen's Power of the Valkyrie.

Just got this in, and very happy with it. I think it turned out really nice.

View attachment 310420

View attachment 310421

(Also partially pictured, her giant clone. Mr. Sinister needs to be stopped!)

I'm not 100% sold on the sculpt yet, but it's the best fit of what I have right now. It's from Phicen's Power of the Valkyrie.

I was really hoping GW would sell me just the bustier, cape, and sleeves, because I already have pants and boots for my Emma Frost bash. But I can't swing $200+ for the outfit, then another $85 for round trip shipping for them to dress the figure.

I was really hoping GW would sell me just the bustier, cape, and sleeves, because I already have pants and boots for my Emma Frost bash. But I can't swing $200+ for the outfit, then another $85 for round trip shipping for them to dress the figure.

Yeah, they're located in the Philippines. The guy who was responding to my emails said their post office can be pretty bad there, so they go with EMS shipping for the way back so everything is nice and tracked and covered.

But I figured that it's about the same price I normally pay for the Hot Toys stuff I buy, and we're never going to get a licensed one so I went for it.

i know it isnt a custom per se..but some of you who know me, know that i do custom suits...these are a few things that im working on for customers or ebay or whatever..possible future customs from me...you never know..
15571018_10207949778717494_535329548_n.jpg
15592114_10207957702075573_481763813_n.jpg
15577733_10207957551311804_1459810498_n.jpg

this is my custom black widow figure...all knock off stuff..shhhh...had to alter the suit a bit to get it to fit on that body...same with the head/neck...her head wasnt on right in that pic...took out the plug and cut it down...fits way better now..
12596270_10205923393539131_1574850871_n.jpg

Awesome work! The Wolverine coat would look great on a Tyler Mane Sabretooth too.

I'm bummed because the basic black body I wanted for Nightcrawler is no longer available. I now won't be able to get Nightcrawler up and running until I decide on an alternative. I don't fancy painting a basic body blue. :-(

Hmm ebay options include GI Joe Snake Eyes or Jango Fett bodies. Any recommendations?

Awesome work! The Wolverine coat would look great on a Tyler Mane Sabretooth too.

I'm bummed because the basic black body I wanted for Nightcrawler is no longer available. I now won't be able to get Nightcrawler up and running until I decide on an alternative. I don't fancy painting a basic body blue. :-(

Hmm ebay options include GI Joe Snake Eyes or Jango Fett bodies. Any recommendations?

well one option is to use dye. If the plastic is a softer plastic, you could wash it, then put is some boiling water with the appropriate dye color. I did this for my custom modern Daredevil marvel legends custom. I dyed his head and it turned his head black but left the painted parts unscathed. I dunno...could be worth a try.

well one option is to use dye. If the plastic is a softer plastic, you could wash it, then put is some boiling water with the appropriate dye color. I did this for my custom modern Daredevil marvel legends custom. I dyed his head and it turned his head black but left the painted parts unscathed. I dunno...could be worth a try.

I went for Jango Fett in the end. My first parcel turned enclosing the Wolverine pants and... no jacket - just an empty packet. The seller didn't bother to seal the box so anybody could have removed it, although why they'd leave the empty packet and the pants, I don't know. I've been robbed! :-(

Back