Show off your Buffy Sideshow Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a few pics of my "Buffy room". They're not great quality but I've been wanting to do this for awhile now.

9bal39.jpg

9id9n9.jpg

n50mc2.jpg

287kyh0.jpg

Angel PF is also on the way to me...

happybunny, that's quite an impressive collection you have, also. I'm so jealous of you because you have what I've been wanting for soooo long, the essence of Spike statue from DST. I've looked everywhere for one and can't find it.

Dusting....oh, dusting...let's not go there. lol :panic:

Impressive!! Lots of really nice stuff. Thanks for sharing. It also nice seeing collections like these.

View attachment 48168

I have a really bad camera phone but I still wanted to share part of my buffy collection with you guys.

I really worked hard at putting it together and made the stand myself...

I hope you like it!!

I have built in LED lights through the bottom of the table but the stand is to big to fit the whole display in the photo.

View attachment 48168

I have a really bad camera phone but I still wanted to share part of my buffy collection with you guys.

I really worked hard at putting it together and made the stand myself...

I hope you like it!!

I have built in LED lights through the bottom of the table but the stand is to big to fit the whole display in the photo.

Much more interesting than the just putting them in a line, next to each other.

Much more interesting than the just putting them in a line, next to each other.

Oh very nice. I love that low level lighting. Very atmospheric.

Thanks for the nice comments!! :) I really tried to think of the best way to display them before making the stand.

I really wish I had a high quality camera to show how well the lighting really is. I can change the color of the lights from white/red/blue.

The red lighting is amazing... Once I get a decent camera I will show the whole collection.. 1/6 figures and such..

I know there's some more collections out there! Post, people. POST!

I just hung up some of my Buffy-related items recently. I'll try and get some photos up soon. Sadly, the rest of my collection has been boxed up for storage.

Back