Show off your Buffy Sideshow Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the way from Australia via e-bay.
I finally got them after all these years.
P1030108.jpg

The complete set with matching serial numbers and the Promo Bear.

Look at the bunny do the happy dance.
animal-smiley-051.gif

I moved around the den and found a bunch of Buffy 6" under the bed so I snapped some shots. You can't really see each one clearly, but oh well. And ignore the duplicate Buffy figure from the Buffy photo, and then the Angel photo. I was too lazy to move her when I realized it was her I put down. lol. .

DSCN2716.jpg

DSCN2718.jpg

I thought I'd ask a question I know the folks in the Whedon section could answer for me. Do any of the 12" Buffy figures have the glued on eyelashes? For some reason I feel I remember a couple of the figures had eyelashes (I may be thinking of the PFs though).

I thought I'd ask a question I know the folks in the Whedon section could answer for me. Do any of the 12" Buffy figures have the glued on eyelashes? For some reason I feel I remember a couple of the figures had eyelashes (I may be thinking of the PFs though).

Just the pf's

Just the pf's

Thanks BG, I only collected a couple of the 12" figures. I went the PF route with Buffy, Angel, and Spike. I have Buffy and the Bride of Frankenstein PF, which both had the glued on eyelashes. I'm working on a custom right now that need glued on eyelashes, so I was hoping to snag them off of a figure on the cheap. I'll just have to buy the smallest glue-on doll eyelashes I can find and try them out.

Thanks BG, I only collected a couple of the 12" figures. I went the PF route with Buffy, Angel, and Spike. I have Buffy and the Bride of Frankenstein PF, which both had the glued on eyelashes. I'm working on a custom right now that need glued on eyelashes, so I was hoping to snag them off of a figure on the cheap. I'll just have to buy the smallest glue-on doll eyelashes I can find and try them out.

Anytime!

And I am sure a hobby store would have some, correct? If you can't find any, let me know and I will check my local hobby lobby.

Anytime!

And I am sure a hobby store would have some, correct? If you can't find any, let me know and I will check my local hobby lobby.

No worries, I frequent the hobby stores for my custom needs on a regular basis. We have a Hobby Lobby, Michaels, and Jo-anns here in the Midwest. I know I've seen the eyelashes before, but just haven't had a need to pick them up until now. Thank anyways though BG. :1-1:

Not a update - only the "work" of a rainy weekend:

KTod_Lesen_mini_Buecher.jpg

The whole 1/6 scale Sunnydale High School Library Playset contains about 450 "books". In this (new) single rack: 240 "books".
Only a attempt how it looks with smaller (more accurate) "books". To fill the whole Library Playset with this rack-technics
it needs at least 1500 "books"... .

Not a update - only the "work" of a rainy weekend:

KTod_Lesen_mini_Buecher.jpg

The whole 1/6 scale Sunnydale High School Library Playset contains about 450 "books". In this (new) single rack: 240 "books".
Only a attempt how it looks with smaller (more accurate) "books". To fill the whole Library Playset with this rack-technics
it needs at least 1500 "books"... .
Das ist ein fantasisches arbeit. Wie sie die bucher so perfekt erhieten.:bow

Back