Should I sell my scar

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I keep Scar

• You should keep him! Too cool!

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • He has no friends and will be lonely! Sell him!

Votes: 18 56.3%

• Total voters

laudel7

Super Freak
Reaction score
As I am sure you guys have noticed (if youve been checking out the items for auction section) I have been offloading my hot toys preds..

The question is...should scar stay or should he go? I thought I was never gonna get him then boom! Got him as a present, and he is rather cool.

But. I have practically sold most of the others, is there any sense in just keeping one?? :confused:

Is it a Honda or a Toyota... how will you get around without your (s)car?

I'm not funny.

:lol:lol that was pretty good :monkey1

id say sell him and sell him now. the prices on ebay have risen for christmas so expect top dollar (pounds :D).

if you like it, keep it.
as you may have noticed, it's harder to get a hold of than some other HT preds.
but, there's also the one and only good thing about AVP preds... they're completely interchangeable.
just keep one and get the accessories from the others and switch them around -- blammo, complete collection.

A couple of months back I sold both my Celtic and Scar. I bought them from HK when they originally released, so I had them for quite some time. Not only were my first Hot Toys figs, they were my first 1:6 scale figs. So to say that they meant alot to me in terms of my collection is an understatement. However, due to my collection expanding, and the many great releases on the horizon, I decided it was time to move on and make room for the new items that were coming. Not only did I gain space, I was able to fund the last 5 or so HT releases with the money made from the sale. Whats interesting is that I really dont miss them now that they are gone. I have considered pieceing together one from parts and making a Scar/Chopper/Celtic custom, just to have AVP represented in the collection, similar to what prefused said above. Good luck in your decision!

collecting moves on , if you feel you don't like it anymore let it go and move on to what makes you happier.
If your having second thoughts though its likely you might regret it.
Either way , hope you make the right decision. :rock

collecting moves on , if you feel you don't like it anymore let it go and move on to what makes you happier.
If your having second thoughts though its likely you might regret it.
Either way , hope you make the right decision. :rock

I agree with Hicks.
You could also make a list of pros and cons
of selling it. I have asked myself the same
question about my Scar recently. I'm running
out of room for my Preds so, I'm gonna sell my
Scar.

I always say that if you question whether or not to sell him, than it's time to let him go. I only keep figures I wouldn't dream of selling, until I want to sell them of course. Teehee.

sell the scar. do this now while you can still get a premium price for it..
you'll have no regrets when you start counting the dough..

if you already sold everything, THEN SELL IT. seriously, i would have sold mine but i wont because of 1 reason.

this is my core collection and i have all HT predators.
if this was like the only predator i have, definitely i will sell it.

hell, the new predator from HT are much better i heard.

Thanks for all the comments guys! Chopper has just been posted :( but onto better things!

:lol is a honda, I am buying a type r very soon. (fingers crossed)

As I am sure you guys have noticed (if youve been checking out the items for auction section) I have been offloading my hot toys preds..

The question is...should scar stay or should he go? I thought I was never gonna get him then boom! Got him as a present, and he is rather cool.

But. I have practically sold most of the others, is there any sense in just keeping one?? :confused:

mate i know he goes for a ^^^^ load but i think you should never! part with him

Sell him.
Get the CM Predator. You'll never buy another toy Pred. after that.

if you already sold everything, THEN SELL IT. seriously...

I was in the same boat; I had four Predators and an Aliens Hudson. I slowly sold them off to buy more PF/Comiquette/Statues, leaving me with just the Ancient since he was my favorite. He eventually just looked so lonely and out of place among statues that I eventually sold him. I would say that if you are planning on collecting Predator stuff, keep him, but if he is going to stay alone, sell him.

Back