Should Hot Toys do some Gremlins figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy them?

• Yeah cool, i would buy them!

Votes: 35 61.4%
  • No, not interested.

Votes: 22 38.6%

• Total voters
would probably be cool but a pass for me,i would much rather have a line of TMNT Turtles from the 3 movies,I LOVED THOSE.

I love Gremlins, but I think it's not much of a challenge for the Hot Toys 1/6th division.
If they do make them, I think they would make great Cosbabies

I love Gremlins, but I think it's not much of a challenge for the Hot Toys 1/6th division.
If they do make them, I think they would make great Cosbabies

I strongly disagree, there is a challenge. I have never seen Gremlins merchandise with enough detail. I have the Jun Planning mogwai dolls but they don't have enough detail and look kind of cheap. If HT made authentic looking 12" gremlins figures it would put other merchandise to shame, including Jun Planning.

Last edited:
Not really bothered. I've got my Roncula Giz and thats awesome enough for me :rock :rock
x :peace

I too have the Ronculus Gizmo and Stripe and I couldn't be happier with them. When I get some extra cash, I plan on having him do a Stripe Gremlin for me along with the flasher Gremlin.

would probably be cool but a pass for me,i would much rather have a line of TMNT Turtles from the 3 movies,I LOVED THOSE.

My brother was saying that he'd love some TMNT ones the other day and i think they would be pretty sweet. :D

I have all the Jun Planning releases ever made (special dressed versions) and normal plus some neca releases and all the mogwais accept a sitting Gizmo that Ron makes.
I just love the mogwais and have them spread all over my house:)

They should do critters too :

critters2_0.jpg

I have all the Jun Planning releases ever made (special dressed versions) and normal plus some neca releases and all the mogwais accept a sitting Gizmo that Ron makes.
I just love the mogwais and have them spread all over my house:)

Jun Planning is no more, they went bankrupt this year.

Jun Planning is no more, they went bankrupt this year.

In a way that is both sad and good news. It means my mogwai collection from Jun planning is complete since I have all the ones they made till now. And also sad not to see any new products. I personally think they made superior Nightmare before Christmas and Corps bride figures. Much better then McF.
Well sorry back to topic. I would happily buy a HT Mogwai or Gremlin!

Back