ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory **Rainman Gunman 1873/Iminime Commissioner Gordon*

this is mindblowing and I don't even talk about your collection! :D

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory **Rainman Gunman 1873/Iminime Commissioner Gordon*

I know this has been asked 100 times I am sure but what joker is that in the cuffs? I am sure that's katos gear but what head?

THANKS brother

Your stuff is simply amazing

I know this has been asked 100 times I am sure but what joker is that in the cuffs? I am sure that's katos gear but what head?

THANKS brother

Your stuff is simply amazing

Yeah that's the DX Joker 2.0. :lol

No, that's an Imaresqd1/Adam Gu custom head sculpt. I bought this from the original owner and a good friend of mine last month. It really is the centerpiece of my collection, along with my BobbyC sculpt.

Thanks again man!

this is mindblowing and I don't even talk about your collection! :D

Thanks Nic! Where the ____ us YOUR collection thread mister? I'm dying to see that sh it! Hurry up already! :impatient:

Thank you friend.

Holy Crap that looks amazing! That Gordon custom is HT quality! Oh man, all your detolfs look amazing! Every single figure is mind-blowing! Especially the Year One Batman and Joker

Btw, is that a Medicom Bat next to the Joker? I didn't know you had one!

Thanks man. My Year One and Joker are very special to me. My first Elvis1976 customs. :monkey2

Yeah I recently purchased a Medicom Batman. Good eye man. I haven't photographed it yet because it's going under some major modifications coming up soon. So as soon as it's done, full pics will be taken. Thinking Medix, maybe not. :lol

Wow man, you have a stellar collection!

So many wonderful pieces :rock

Congrats on Gorden, homie, he looks incredible :drool You inspired me to pop TDK in last night for a lil bit, and I regret passing a little more now...I love the Gordon, Batsignal, First Night Out shelf...just awesome!

IMG_4618.jpg

1 per shelf or GTFO :impatient:

:lol

Incredible set-up dude...

A good friend of yours? Please....
Haha, the collection is great bro. I see you convinced the wife to fit another shelf.

Wow man, you have a stellar collection!

So many wonderful pieces :rock

Thanks Josh!

Congrats on Gorden, homie, he looks incredible :drool You inspired me to pop TDK in last night for a lil bit, and I regret passing a little more now...I love the Gordon, Batsignal, First Night Out shelf...just awesome!

1 per shelf or GTFO :impatient:

:lol

Incredible set-up dude...

1 per shelf? :horror
That's like 4 more detolfs.......consider it done! Thanks homie. Glad I inspired you. :hi5:
When you coming down already? :tap

A good friend of yours? Please....
Haha, the collection is great bro. I see you convinced the wife to fit another shelf.

I waaaas gonna say wack ass friend. :lol

Thanks dude. It was actually a fathers day gift. :yess:

Stop hating! :thwak

Pure Quality over quantity right there. One of the classiest set-ups on the boards. Gordon looks great. I would love to get a hold of one of the Blondie's too. Now that Rainman has the sculpt available, like you said, I fear the bash would be very difficult but I still may give it a go.

Damn that's right. I knew that Joseph! My bad. :slap

Last edited:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love your collection and display Mr. Round! So Rad!

:clap:clap

Nice collection ;)

One of the best collections i've ever seen! Love that top shelf of Bat + Joker madness :rock

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory **Bank Robber Imaresqd/Joker**

Not much of an update. Finally got a bank robber Joker back. Don't know why the hell I sold it in the first place. :slap

Threw on my Imaresqd Joker head for fun. Did all the quick mods on it. Glued the collar for a cleaner look, took that useless belt off, and tried to lower the pants at the waist. Think I'm gonna try and dye the shirt a very light baby blue....like it should be. :lol Used my crappy camera for this. Oh well.
IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

Not much of an update. Finally got a bank robber Joker back. Don't know why the hell I sold it in the first place. :slap

Threw on my Imaresqd Joker head for fun. Did all the quick mods on it. Glued the collar for a cleaner look, took that useless belt off, and tried to lower the pants at the waist. Think I'm gonna try and dye the shirt a very light baby blue....like it should be. :lol Used my crappy camera for this. Oh well.
IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

Nice subtle changes make a huge difference. Looks good.
Do something about that crappy camera though. No excuses :lol

great collection!

Back