ShortRound's FORTUNE & GLORY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory **Rainman Gunman 1873/Colonal Douglas Mortimer**

WOW! the Great Lee Van Cleef, Very Impressive Looking; ShortRound, Great Score and a Fine Accompany Piece

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory **Rainman Gunman 1873/Colonal Douglas Mortimer**

That looks sweet! Man, it looks great next to Blondie. I think you need a Tuco to finish off the trio though!

SR,

On Page one what Batman Begins version is that?

Your stuff is AWESOME.

Very great ;)

____in' A man, forgot you were posting these! That Mortimer is drool-worthy, and he looks absolutely ____ing stunning sitting next to Manco :drool I know the love you have for the Sergio movies, especially "For a Few Dollars More," so I'm super stoked for you!

And that Joker pose with the RPG is just...win.

I can't wait to see all of your stuff in person :panic:

Thank for you liking my stuff guys!

SR,

On Page one what Batman Begins version is that?

Your stuff is AWESOME.

That's actually the Toyfair exclusive. Why, does it look like a different version to you?

____in' A man, forgot you were posting these! That Mortimer is drool-worthy, and he looks absolutely ____ing stunning sitting next to Manco :drool I know the love you have for the Sergio movies, especially "For a Few Dollars More," so I'm super stoked for you!

And that Joker pose with the RPG is just...win.

I can't wait to see all of your stuff in person :panic:

I thought you forgot about me. :monkey2

Thanks homie! Can't wait for you to see them either. "Once upon a time in the west" is waiting. :tap

Dying to see this sh it! So get your ass down here! :lol

Thank for you liking my stuff guys!

That's actually the Toyfair exclusive. Why, does it look like a different version to you?

I thought you forgot about me. :monkey2

Thanks homie! Can't wait for you to see them either. "Once upon a time in the west" is waiting. :tap

Dying to see this sh it! So get your ass down here! :lol

No sir but in some pictures it doesn't look that good. Yours looks amazing.

Been looking for a Mortimer for almost 2 years now. Man they look great together.

Been looking for a Mortimer for almost 2 years now. Man they look great together.

So I guess I shouldn't feel bad about my hunt for a full set Bill the Butcher? I need one of those...:impatient:

Still on the hunt for Rainman's Bad and Ugly figures. His finest work without a doubt.

Thanks man!

So I guess I shouldn't feel bad about my hunt for a full set Bill the Butcher? I need one of those...:impatient:

Patience my friend. You'll find one. :hi5:

Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory **Elvis1976 Year One Batman & Joker**

Thanks very much!

Now here is something I've dreamed of having since I got into the Rainman scene. This is a fullset Rainman Gunman M1873 or Colonel Mortimer from Sergio Leone's "A Few Dollars More". Without a doubt my favorite western of all time. The sets now complete.

Mortimer..........."does the name mean anything to you?"
IMG_4558.jpg

IMG_4557.jpg

IMG_4559.jpg

IMG_4564.jpg

Manco and Mortimer
IMG_4568.jpg

IMG_4563.jpg

IMG_4571.jpg

.........and one with Doc!

IMG_4572.jpg

Holy ***Bleep**** :horror

Thats too awesome right there.

Picked up both HS from RM so now the fun begins.

Thanks man! Great choice on picking those up! Gonna be a little tough to bash em but I'm here to help if you need any.

Thanks again.

Btw, Morpheus is mine. Honestly Dane will never sell it, so it doesn't really matter. :lol

WOW the Oompa Loompa looks far to awesome!

Thanks man! Great choice on picking those up! Gonna be a little tough to bash em but I'm here to help if you need any.

Thanks again.

Btw, Morpheus is mine. Honestly Dane will never sell it, so it doesn't really matter. :lol

I won't lose any sleep over it. :chug

I just want to let you know he said he will let me know first if he does decide to sell it.

Some people couldn't believe he sold Neo. I pounced on it quickly. Need a Morpheus and I am GTG

Ultimately he can sell it to whoever he wants.

Things keep rolling out here. :lol

My Iminime Commissioner Gordon. Such a wonderful piece.

Thanks Iminime!

IMG_4589.jpg

IMG_4590.jpg

IMG_4591.jpg

IMG_4593.jpg

IMG_4599.jpg

IMG_4601.jpg

IMG_4608.jpg

IMG_4609.jpg

Last edited:
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory **Rainman Gunman 1873/Iminime Commissioner Gordon*

IMG_4613.jpg

IMG_4614.jpg

IMG_4615.jpg

IMG_4625.jpg

And an update with my fourth detolf.
IMG_4618.jpg

Last edited:
Re: ShortRound's fortune and glory **Rainman Gunman 1873/Iminime Commissioner Gordon*

amazing:clap

Holy Crap that looks amazing! That Gordon custom is HT quality! Oh man, all your detolfs look amazing! Every single figure is mind-blowing! Especially the Year One Batman and Joker

Btw, is that a Medicom Bat next to the Joker? I didn't know you had one!

Back