Shazam the movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just caught this and it was good. Hilariously good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so glad this movie is getting good praises. I am most and foremost a Marvel fan, but I so want DC to do well too. And this movie to do well.

I collected both Marvel and DC comics, so I'm definitely going to see this movie.

It's just a shame a movie like this won't take in massive numbers at the box office. I was rooting for this and alita battle angel to kick butt at the box office later one didn't i hope this one surprises me.

It’s not out yet so we can only hope and Alita did fine world wide

It's just a shame a movie like this won't take in massive numbers at the box office. I was rooting for this and alita battle angel to kick butt at the box office later one didn't i hope this one surprises me.

Why don't you think this movie will do massive numbers? It doesn't have a huge budget anyway so it doesn't need to make a billion to be successful. I hope it does great just speaking as a guy that wants the hot toys figures.

I actually think this will do pretty well at the box office. It looks like a fun movie. Hell if Aquaman can do well.....

Well Aquaman did well because no one has done an under water epic before, so it had that going for it. It beat Marvel(Namor) and Avatar 2 to the punch.

Why don't you think this movie will do massive numbers? It doesn't have a huge budget anyway so it doesn't need to make a billion to be successful. I hope it does great just speaking as a guy that wants the hot toys figures.

The opening box office projections are 40 to 60m. This film is far better than Captain marvel yet that opened at 150m as a comparison.

The opening box office projections are 40 to 60m. This film is far better than Captain marvel yet that opened at 150m as a comparison.

Why worry about Captain Marvel when this movie doesn't have to make as much to be profitable?

Why worry about Captain Marvel when this movie doesn't have to make as much to be profitable?

That doesn't worry me. I am just saying a movie this good its a bit of a downer that it doesn't make big numbers as it is high quality. Same went for the John Wick movies they where top notch but the box office didn't reflect that. Just a shame for me it's not a rant just my feelings.

I am seeing this tomorrow night there is around 10 of us going its the biggest turn out for me going to a movie. Normally there is 4 or 5 of us.

Back