Shazam the movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha that is exactly what I was thinking. It looks like a CW show but it could still turn out to be a great movie.

"Hey Freddy! Do the BvS on me!":lol

DiRwjMaUwAAo96T.jpg

I will say this though, having seen nothing but a couple of pictures of this, I can say that it will be better than Aquaman......................but that's not saying much.

x85qDwik-iSYXXA2xLi0alMIIAzJ6OizET0ru6jzSg0.jpg

First photo of Billy Batson. You can see a "Superman is back" newspaper clipping in the background and lots of Batman/Superman memorabilia. Billy's friend is wearing an Aquaman shirt too.

View attachment 418060

First photo of Billy Batson. You can see a "Superman is back" newspaper clipping in the background and lots of Batman/Superman memorabilia. Billy's friend is wearing an Aquaman shirt too.

Given the amount of BVS merch, Shazam must take place 6 months before BVS came out, when it made sense to own BVS merch because of the hype. :lol But seriously, what's with all of the DCEU references? I thought this movie was not part of the DCEU?

Oh and look, it's one of the batffleck batrangs that he uses to murder people. It's cool that in that universe he's beloved by kids and collectible companies. Where's the Joker merch?

Doesn't look terrible.

The dude still looks off, doesn't have any physicality to him, it still looks like a dude carrying a muscle suit as he walks.

"you're a disable foster kid, you've got it all" :lol that made me chuckle.

It's like a mix of new 52 Shazam and Superior.

I enjoyed the trailer a lot more than I thought I would. I do agree though that Levi looks like he has on one of those muscle suits you buy for Halloween at Party City...

Doesn't look terrible.

The dude still looks off, doesn't have any physicality to him, it still looks like a dude carrying a muscle suit as he walks.

"you're a disable foster kid, you've got it all" :lol that made me chuckle.

It's like a mix of new 52 Shazam and Superior.

In a weird way, I feel like it works for the character, though. He shouldn’t carry himself like Superman does. Superman is Superman. Captain Marvel is Billy Batson. He’s got the charm down and it feels like you’re watching a kid who became a superhero. I just can’t wait. They nailed the tone and the characters and it looks wonderful.

In a weird way, I feel like it works for the character, though. He shouldn’t carry himself like Superman does. Superman is Superman. Captain Marvel is Billy Batson. He’s got the charm down and it feels like you’re watching a kid who became a superhero. I just can’t wait. They nailed the tone and the characters and it looks wonderful.
I knew I was getting kid in a superhero body Cap Marvel, instead of the more complex "tether for the wisdom of Solomon ancient being" Cap Marvel, and that's fine.

I know where you're coming from; kid in a superhero body could act clumsy, but I meant more like dude literally looking fake just walking, he doesn't have the physicality of actually having that body, because it's a jarringly fake muscle suit, so he doesn't look out-of-his-element clumsy, he just looks fake imo.

But that and the suit designs are my only complaints.

I'm actually ok that they picked new 52 Billy Batson, it was easier to adapt and harder to **** up.

Back