Shazam 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matticus

Super Freak
Reaction score
shazam-2.jpg

zachary-levi-films-shazam-01.jpg

Last edited:
I think I liked the first suit better...

Oh for crying out loud, what's wrong with you? That's obviously not the complete suit! It's the pre CGI part of the suit and oh wait a minute I think you were being sarcastic and I missed it and I'm ranting about nothing so I'll stop now. :lol

Well I guess for the DC HT fanboys, you won't be getting your Shazam1 Hot Toy. This might be your shot though.

Wow, that looks amazing! It actually looks like it's on his skin unlike the first suit, which looked like a fake muscle suit with gaps around the neck area.

They also fixed his hair by making it shorter and more wavy. They also gave him a much needed tan. He looked so pale and goofy in the first film. I can definitely see THIS version of Shazam fighting Black Adam.

The padding on the first suit made his proportions look silly, so I'm glad this has a slimmer fit. Shazam was one of the better DCEU movies (I know that sounds like faint praise but I really liked it a lot) so I can't wait for this one.

Nice to know the film's coming out for certain! I like both the first and this second suit, though it may be the pictures, the lightning bolt looks smaller on the second. Though I kind of wish they don't switch supersuits unnecessarily often, unless the film presents a reason to. For example, in TDK Batman switched his suit to have better movement, and kept that suit on to the third film.

It must be the angle of the photo or because of the harness but that belt is riding a bit high.

Oh for crying out loud, what's wrong with you? That's obviously not the complete suit! It's the pre CGI part of the suit and oh wait a minute I think you were being sarcastic and I missed it and I'm ranting about nothing so I'll stop now. :lol

No no, so far I do like the first suit better... this one looks unnecessarily busy. And I'm not sure much CGI will be applied to it... other than the flowing cape. :dunno
But, let's wait to see it in action, may look better in the movie.

I think the new suit looks quite a bit better. The first suit was fun and fit the tone of the movie, but it always looked like Levi was swimming inside a padded muscle suit. The new one makes it look like the character (and his Billy Batson alter ego) has matured and is ready to take on more serious threats. The smaller lightning bolt will probably be fine in context once the GG/practical cape is added. There will probably be post production tweaks to make sure everything looks as good as possible.

Back