1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Luke is asking Obi-Wan if he wants to buy some death sticks, and Obi-Wan is like "you don't want to sell me death sticks".

Thanks all here’s one more :) AD375D54-2286-4199-A1BB-C34A0B5D4F90.jpeg

Seems like futzing or not futzing can change ANH Luke costume from perfect to terrible.

I love it it looks great and works perfect I just couldn’t use the floor because it was too tight so I used the floor on the bottom right with Luke and Han along with two of the HAn storm trooper back drops

EEA4AEE5-3812-4601-8100-274C8F758ABD.jpeg

Would love some of those dioramas. Incredible stuff from Jazzinc. My display pales in comparison but here it is for what it’s worth. Been an incredible (and expensive year) for Star Wars collectors. I’ll definitely have to cut back in 2019 but that suits...I’m nearly out of display space! I think I’ll stick to the 2 figures per shelf rule.

Last edited:
Its a bit cluttered at the moment. Which is odd for me as i like clean set ups. I have a lot of rearranging to do. I have sold some and bought some. this is what i have now.IMG_1890.jpgIMG_1891.jpgIMG_1892.jpgIMG_1892.jpg

Always a delight. Palpatine and Vader look so good together. Also festive Maul.

View attachment 436316

Would love some of those dioramas. Incredible stuff from Jazzinc. My display pales in comparison but here it is for what it’s worth. Been an incredible (and expensive year) for Star Wars collectors. I’ll definitely have to cut back in 2019 but that suits...I’m nearly out of display space! I think I’ll stick to the 2 figures per shelf rule.
Very awesome and clean setup!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back