1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. The risers I got them from American metal craft. They are a restaurant supply store. They aren’t cheap but very cooks indeed,

Thanks guys. The risers I got them from American metal craft. They are a restaurant supply store. They aren’t cheap but very cooks indeed,

I really dig that set up you’ve created!! It an awesome way to add a little extra dynamics into a static display.

I know they're not popular on here, but I just picked up a FO Trooper and I'm absolutely loving how much the white, black and red really pop in my display.

Anyway, here's another update on my collection. Not sure yet how I'm going to fit in the Emperor and his Throne...

20181214_112315.jpg

20181214_112053.jpg

20181214_1143191.jpg

20181213_1905411.jpg

I know they're not popular on here, but I just picked up a FO Trooper and I'm absolutely loving how much the white, black and red really pop in my display.

Anyway, here's another update on my collection. Not sure yet how I'm going to fit in the Emperor and his Throne...

View attachment 436430

View attachment 436437

View attachment 436431

View attachment 436432

Great posing! And an unique selection of figures you have. I like when people have aren’t just going with the most popular ones.

Thanks! My number one thing with poses is trying to make it look natural, but sometimes that's easier said than done. :)

Dude your poses on on point! I had such a hard time looking at your collection because every pose is distracting me from the next!

As others have already said, great poses :clap

...and that Jedi Luke pose instantly grabbed my eye

...and will most likely be stolen :)

Hehe thanks. I guess I probably do have fewer troopers and bounty hunters than most in here. :D

Nice display and good poses!

I'm just curious. I noticed that you have two Reys but not the one with the scavenger outfit. Don't you like that look? It's personally my favorite Rey outfit. :)

View attachment 436316

Would love some of those dioramas. Incredible stuff from Jazzinc. My display pales in comparison but here it is for what it’s worth. Been an incredible (and expensive year) for Star Wars collectors. I’ll definitely have to cut back in 2019 but that suits...I’m nearly out of display space! I think I’ll stick to the 2 figures per shelf rule.

I like your setup Chigs! It looks very bright and clean.

Back