1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moved the rest of the army into the case. Ecstatic to have everything set up finally, been a long time coming. Still have another cabinet to build for my SS stuff, HT non-Imperials, and third party figures.

View attachment 669239View attachment 669240View attachment 669241View attachment 669242View attachment 669243View attachment 669244View attachment 669245View attachment 669246View attachment 669247View attachment 669248
For the love of troopers, that's an awesome collection of Imperial troops Elvis! Those are also some nice customs you have there too. My favorite has to be the Ghost Trooper! Nice!

1697323476790.jpeg

Moved the rest of the army into the case. Ecstatic to have everything set up finally, been a long time coming. Still have another cabinet to build for my SS stuff, HT non-Imperials, and third party figures.

View attachment 669239View attachment 669240View attachment 669241View attachment 669242View attachment 669243View attachment 669244View attachment 669245View attachment 669246View attachment 669247View attachment 669248
That is an awesome collection! :rock

What are your thoughts on the Purge Trooper. I don't see a lot of love for that one, but I think it's a great looking trooper.

That is an awesome collection! :rock

What are your thoughts on the Purge Trooper. I don't see a lot of love for that one, but I think it's a great looking trooper.
Thanks! Like that one as well. Personally prefer the FO armor, but the OBK look still has some good appeal. Think he displays great next to the Dark Trooper with the color match.

Daaaaaaaaamn nice collection!!!
I also love the Ghost trooper.

Also, I see you like imperial scout commandos. I made 3D printable commando helmets that may be of use if you seek to expand the army :)

Attachments

• all_commandos.png
    all_commandos.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Daaaaaaaaamn nice collection!!!
I also love the Ghost trooper.

Also, I see you like imperial scout commandos. I made 3D printable commando helmets that may be of use if you seek to expand the army :)
Thanks, Storm Commandos and Shadow Scouts are definitely my favorite types of troopers, and those helmets look awesome! Will keep those in mind for the future for sure.

Again, very nice display McH! Is this cabinet a double sided Detolf? Appears to be from the single glass pane in the middle?
Yup. The doors were open when I took the pic, though. It’s this thing:
IMG_1020.jpeg

It’s got the support bars going down the middle. New updated version looks nicer, but less support…? 🤔 maybe. Probably just as good as any other detolf.
IMG_1019.jpeg
IMG_1018.jpeg

Oh!! When I ordered my Detolfs, they weren't stocking these. But, they are nice to have an unobstructed wide shelf like the double. Very cool!! Also would be perfect for a lighter vehicle like the scout bikes.

1697409162412.jpeg

1697409006027.jpeg

1697409044714.jpeg

Here's a few pics from last summer and Dec 2022. My humble 4 single Detolfs. They're lifted up on a Besta TV cabinet. Added the brush seal to each one and remote lighting with dimming.

Everything is secured to the wall. All 4 Detolfs are secured to each other with a single 2x4 across the top, and bolted in place through the Detolf's top access hole. This provides enough room to place the helmet stands up top as well.

The Besta tv cab base has extra wood bracing in each of the 3 storage areas underneath to handle the additional weight from the Detolfs. As it goes with this stuff, it's a work in progress. But, it has been fun getting it all together early last year.

Slowed down lately, but plan on working more to get some of the recent releases that are still sitting on the desk waiting to be displayed.

1/4 Mando in the corner is in a temporary Ikea Markor cabinet for now. I plan on replacing that display with a 3 frame Besta and new lighting soon.

I also want to thank our own @MyenShi for the moral support and encouragement to push through to completion, who's input proved invaluable. Thank you again my friend!

This has to be my favorite thread on the forum. Let's keep it going and keep sharing! 👍

Last edited:
View attachment 669461
View attachment 669458
View attachment 669459

Here's a few pics from last summer and Dec 2022. My humble 4 single Detolfs. They're lifted up on a Besta TV cabinet. Added the brush seal to each one and remote lighting.

Everything is secured to the wall. All 4 Detolfs are secured to each other with a single 2x4 across the top, and bolted in place through the Detolf's top access hole. This provides enough room to place the helmet stands up top as well.

The Besta tv cab base has extra wood bracing in each of the 3 storage areas underneath to handle the additional weight from the Detolfs. As it goes with this stuff, it's a work in progress. But, it has been fun getting it all together early last year.

Slowed down lately, but plan on working more to get some of the recent releases that are still sitting on the desk waiting to be displayed.

1/4 Mando in the corner is in a temporary Ikea Markor cabinet for now. I plan on replacing that display with a 3 frame Besta and new lighting soon.

I also want to thank our own @MyenShi for the moral support and encouragement to push through to completion, who's input proved invaluable. Thank you again my friend!

This has to be my favorite thread on the forum. Let's keep it going and keep sharing! 👍

The room is looking fantastic my friend. A very clean set up, great pieces, and a cozy place to watch Star Wars. Perfect combination.

And thank you for the kind words. I'm honored to be a part of your collecting journey.

View attachment 669461
View attachment 669458
View attachment 669459

Here's a few pics from last summer and Dec 2022. My humble 4 single Detolfs. They're lifted up on a Besta TV cabinet. Added the brush seal to each one and remote lighting.

Amazing setup!!

View attachment 669461
View attachment 669458
View attachment 669459

Here's a few pics from last summer and Dec 2022. My humble 4 single Detolfs. They're lifted up on a Besta TV cabinet. Added the brush seal to each one and remote lighting with dimming.

Would you mind posting a picture of the wood bracing in your Besta TV Cabinet? I have the same set up and I need to brace mine.

Thanks!

Back