1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here my TVC Spaceships collections
IMG_5279.jpeg

IMG_5274.jpeg

IMG_5273.jpeg

We need a way bigger falcon

Agreed though that looks like the TFA Battle Action Millennium Falcon and not the BMF.

But we do still need a new Falcon. They brought back the BMF just a few years ago so we might be stuck with it for a while.

I think we need a proper modern Lambda class first however.

Agreed though that looks like the TFA Battle Action Millennium Falcon and not the BMF.

But we do still need a new Falcon. They brought back the BMF just a few years ago so we might be stuck with it for a while.

I think we need a proper modern Lambda class first however.
Good spot, it is the Battle Action one got it for $6 so i bought it.

Boba and friends cabinet.
View attachment 668072

Are those the stock helmets on the top shelf Bobas? Also, is there a thread how you modded your Vaders? Love the recreation of the TESB promotional poster pose. Thirdly, that animated style Boba Fett is excellent and should be exactly how official companies should tackle it.

Are those the stock helmets on the top shelf Bobas? Also, is there a thread how you modded your Vaders? Love the recreation of the TESB promotional poster pose. Thirdly, that animated style Boba Fett is excellent and should be exactly how official companies should tackle it.
Those are HT Helmets, slightly modified.
I know I detailed how I modified my New Hope Vader but the ESB one is just mentioned within my custom thread.
Post in thread 'McHaleyArt's Custom SW Thread'
McHaleyArt's Custom SW Thread

Back