1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice haul. It feels like a mini xmas when multiples come at once.

These 3 guys arrived today. I guess I can't put off doing some DIY and getting some shelves up; this new Vader and the deluxe Emperor are in their boxes under the desk until I do. I really envy people who have massive shelving and detolfs with nice lighting. Time to get a new house I think.

View attachment 497838

View attachment 497839

Your set-up reminds me of mine.😊

20201028_122518.jpg

Had the day off today and have been contemplating selling off the collection the past few weeks due to fatigue.
So much amazing stuff coming out,yet not sure how long i can sustain it.
This isn't even all of them as ERG,The Emperor,Luke Stormie,TFA Luke,Jawa and Gonk,Tatooine Luke,Sandtrooper,Spacetrooper,Leia TLJ and TLJ Kylo and Endor Leia and Wicket are under the stairs in the garage basement.sigh.
No space left.
Maybe i just need to sit it out awhile..

Plus you can afford the extravagance of buying directly from HongKong at earliest timeframe while the majority of us here still waiting months...

I have Quigon, Cody (x2) and Solo Maul are the remaining orders then call it done with 2020.

Had the day off today and have been contemplating selling off the collection the past few weeks due to fatigue.
So much amazing stuff coming out,yet not sure how long i can sustain it.
This isn't even all of them as ERG,The Emperor,Luke Stormie,TFA Luke,Jawa and Gonk,Tatooine Luke,Sandtrooper,Spacetrooper,Leia TLJ and TLJ Kylo and Endor Leia and Wicket are under the stairs in the garage basement.sigh.
No space left.
Maybe i just need to sit it out awhile..

It may be time to consolidate and keep only your absolute favorites, or by a narrower theme or focus. There’s no need to chase after every new release.

It might be easier to sell everything but you might miss certain figures which might inevitably lead you to trying to rebuy them.

The hobby should be fun and not feel like a chore or a treadmill you have to sustain.

I sold off all my DC and Marvel figures when Hot Toys started doing Star Wars because I did not want to sustain multiple lines.

I’ve since bought a few new Marvel figures but I’ve been good about keep it to a minimum.

Do what’ll make you happy.

Plus you can afford the extravagance of buying directly from HongKong at earliest timeframe while the majority of us here still waiting months...

I have Quigon, Cody (x2) and Solo Maul are the remaining orders then call it done with 2020.

I have missed the Mudtrooper and am happy to let that 1 go.Would love to get the new Maul,and i think that's me wrapped for 2020 too.

It may be time to consolidate and keep only your absolute favorites, or by a narrower theme or focus. There?s no need to chase after every new release.

It might be easier to sell everything but you might miss certain figures which might inevitably lead you to trying to rebuy them.

The hobby should be fun and not feel like a chore or a treadmill you have to sustain.

I sold off all my DC and Marvel figures when Hot Toys started doing Star Wars because I did not want to sustain multiple lines.

I?ve since bought a few new Marvel figures but I?ve been good about keep it to a minimum.

Do what?ll make you happy.

True that.
I did collect all the Sideshow SW line and then Hot toys Marvel started.
I sold all that off for the HT star wars line...and here I am.
You're right,it is fun.
I think if I just stop for the rest of the year and maybe grab Solo Maul and reaccess next yr-which I dont think there is anything SW the first few months that I have on order.Most of it is pushed to 2022 TESB stuff.

True that.
I did collect all the Sideshow SW line and then Hot toys Marvel started.
I sold all that off for the HT star wars line...and here I am.
You're right,it is fun.
I think if I just stop for the rest of the year and maybe grab Solo Maul and reaccess next yr-which I dont think there is anything SW the first few months that I have on order.Most of it is pushed to 2022 TESB stuff.

Definitely do what you need to do. Now I only collect Star Wars, and at that I am uber picky now about sculpts and quality (like no troopers without headsculpts like Cody/Rex). I was doing the Marvel line for a while but only my absolute favorites--My biggest regret back in 2014 when I lost my job was selling off my T-1000. I still regret it to this day, so take some time before you sell some of your awesome figures off. Solo Maul, Qui-Gon and Cody look like incredible figures coming up. Thanks for sharing!

Definitely do what you need to do. Now I only collect Star Wars, and at that I am uber picky now about sculpts and quality (like no troopers without headsculpts like Cody/Rex). I was doing the Marvel line for a while but only my absolute favorites--My biggest regret back in 2014 when I lost my job was selling off my T-1000. I still regret it to this day, so take some time before you sell some of your awesome figures off. Solo Maul, Qui-Gon and Cody look like incredible figures coming up. Thanks for sharing!

Cheers mate.
So many amazing figures coming,especially Luke Snowspeeder pilot,Lando and Death Watch.😊

I decided to do something a little different with my collection...would love you to check it out...

LIMITED EDITION - IS HERE!

Over two months in the making, Limited Edition is an in-depth look at some of the toys and movie memorabilia I've collected over the last 45 years and the impact it's had on my life.

This virtual tour covers mass produced lines, high-end limited edition releases and one-off customs.

Filmed in 4K, I recommend watching this on the biggest screen you can to truly appreciate the detail.

I hope you enjoy what has been one of the most challenging and enjoyable projects I've ever worked on.

Trailer below...head to my YouTube channel to watch in full...

I decided to do something a little different with my collection...would love you to check it out...

LIMITED EDITION - IS HERE!

Over two months in the making, Limited Edition is an in-depth look at some of the toys and movie memorabilia I've collected over the last 45 years and the impact it's had on my life.

This virtual tour covers mass produced lines, high-end limited edition releases and one-off customs.

Filmed in 4K, I recommend watching this on the biggest screen you can to truly appreciate the detail.

I hope you enjoy what has been one of the most challenging and enjoyable projects I've ever worked on.

Trailer below...head to my YouTube channel to watch in full...

Absolutely a stunning collection! Great movie presentation as well!

Back