1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for your comments FlyAndFight.

The display case is custom made. I had it made here in Mexico, at least 10 years ago.

Very cheap at that moment... I miss those times, hehe (everything was cheaper).

I particular like that there is enough space to display the figures on tall bases, such as Anakin and Jack Sparrow. Looks like you'll be needing a new one VERY soon...
:wink1:

New shelf set-up to celebrate The Mandalorian...

Have a safe and happy Christmas everyone :duff

DSC_0024.jpg

20201226_214826.jpg

Here is a quick pic of my current setup mines a few characters that are still in their box due to space issues.
Late here in Australia,so will do a better lighted pic tomorrow.

BB864F12-15FE-4282-A780-3280B8E0E412.jpeg

After moving house earlier this year, finally getting around to setting up my collection room. Need a new detolf for the overspill (non-SW figures are in Billy bookcases in other parts of room.)

I decided to do something a little different with my collection...would love you to check it out...

LIMITED EDITION - IS HERE!

Over two months in the making, Limited Edition is an in-depth look at some of the toys and movie memorabilia I've collected over the last 45 years and the impact it's had on my life.

This virtual tour covers mass produced lines, high-end limited edition releases and one-off customs.

Filmed in 4K, I recommend watching this on the biggest screen you can to truly appreciate the detail.

I hope you enjoy what has been one of the most challenging and enjoyable projects I've ever worked on.

Trailer below...head to my YouTube channel to watch in full...

You have a wonderful collection and I enjoyed all the personal stories involved with each piece. It is always fun to clean, repose, photograph or film a collection because you can fall in love all over again. I gave it a thumbs up! Thanks!!

After moving house earlier this year, finally getting around to setting up my collection room. Need a new detolf for the overspill (non-SW figures are in Billy bookcases in other parts of room.)

Nice setup, though I gotta ask. Is Stormtrooper Han holding a First Order SE-44C blaster pistol?

Back