1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought one of cocoboloboy's detolf shelves to allow me to display a couple of extra figures in my display. Works just as well with the weather vane as it does with 1/4 figures:

detolf.jpg

For one, i would not recommend Besta to display your Jazzinc dioramas. Most won't fit properly. Instead, you should settle for Stuva cabinets. They are 10cm deeper and will work great. Having none displayed right now but will have in the coming weeks.

Agreed! That?s a stunning collection. I love the focus of an all Star Wars collection, but it would actually be a shame to lose Dark Helmet and Lone Star. Maybe a ?kinda related? shelf?[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Agreed! That?s a stunning collection. I love the focus of an all Star Wars collection, but it would actually be a shame to lose Dark Helmet and Lone Star. Maybe a ?kinda related? shelf?[emoji106]

I absolutely agree with Sith Scale Man! Your collection is amazing and you definitely need to keep the Lone Star and Darth Helmet figures! They look amazing and I think having two spoof figures in the Star Wars collection can be justified.

Last edited:
^[emoji106]
Also, the top of those detolfs are screaming out for a Dewback and Jabba, but I?m sure you?ve already thought of that.
Also, those sabers and helmets! My god. Your collection rules.

Here is my current collection, slowly selling off my customs to have 100% Star Wars Figures. Hope you guys enjoy! Thanks for looking!

ZuqOip.jpg

Ick69G.jpg

Awesome.

Very classy looking display. What are your detolfs on? I?ve been searching for something similar to those forever. Just hard finding something that?s not more expensive than the detolf that can support the 80lbs or whatever they weigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that looks amazing!

Thank you so much!

Thanks! Sorry should have been clearer on them, they won?t be going, Spaceballs is my absolute all time favorite comedy. Building a Barf also!

I absolutely agree with Sith Scale Man! Your collection is amazing and you definitely need to keep the Lone Star and Darth Helmet figures! They look amazing and I think having two spoof figures in the Star Wars collection can be justified.

Thanks man! They aren?t going anywhere!

^[emoji106]
Also, the top of those detolfs are screaming out for a Dewback and Jabba, but I?m sure you?ve already thought of that.
Also, those sabers and helmets! My god. Your collection rules.

Haha yea I have thought about Jabba, not a dewback as I don?t collect non named characters as I call it haha, basically I avoid troopers as my addiction would run amuck. Instead I was thinking maybe a speederbike when Endor Leia comes out!

While the 1/6 is impressive, that saber wall mount display is incredible!

Thanks so much! That?s just a wine bottle wall mount.

Awesome.

Very classy looking display. What are your detolfs on? I?ve been searching for something similar to those forever. Just hard finding something that?s not more expensive than the detolf that can support the 80lbs or whatever they weigh.

Thanks so much! Those are actually just IKEA Bestas, wether they can support the detolfs... it seems like it haha, don?t quote me but they are holding up fine for the time I?ve had them, about a year now.

Indeed, you have an amazing collection Ajkhunter! Very well presented.

Awesome.

Bilbo, you can also use the IKEA Kallax 4 cube shelf unit to sit your Detolfs on. It's only $50 and it will support three Detolfs

Back