1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look awesome jedi18!! Like the yoda dooku dual!
What are the wires that are visible in some of the pics? Have you wired your lightsabers? If so are they the original HT ones and how did you do it please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look awesome jedi18!! Like the yoda dooku dual!
What are the wires that are visible in some of the pics? Have you wired your lightsabers? If so are they the original HT ones and how did you do it please?

Thanks! The wires are for my soap reactors. They will be hidden eventually!! All of my HT light up effects are hard wired ( both my Star Wars and Marvel figures ). Look up soap reactors..they are ace!

Thanks for that. I?m familiar with the soap reactors but they are expensive. Look great though [emoji106]

Just got this guy in yesterday :D

OBMG1jO.jpg

IAeX5ar.jpg

7R7gDYh.jpg

M4wS6M2.jpg

Nice !! Good to see you are using an approved Star Wars box to stand him on !

Pity the final shot isn't a bit bigger. Maybe try posting separately ?

Incredible pics STG! They really tell a story.
This actually makes me wonder if the tech used for the projected backgrounds in The Mandalorian could eventually filter down to everyday photographers.

Incredible pics STG! They really tell a story.
This actually makes me wonder if the tech used for the projected backgrounds in The Mandalorian could eventually filter down to everyday photographers.

Technically we've been using something like that for ages now sith "diagrams"

M4wS6M2.jpg

7R7gDYh.jpg

Having a big monitor or tv allows you to do something very similar.

And thank you guys!

I?d love to learn how to properly do photography. I have no idea what I?m doing but had a little fun messing with a photo editing app.
ccfdf87784ec82c5952d4de680e3481e.jpg
9152c4ef6dd63a0e9dcfd2b4b4dfc358.jpg

Shootingthegallery...these pics of your mythos boba fett are making it difficult for me to not buy this figure. Simply amazing.

I took some shots of my current (SW) collection, since I'll be moving soon where I'll have a bit less space for my collection for about a year, until I can start building my proper collection room.

Enjoy. :)

View attachment 481218

View attachment 481219

View attachment 481220

View attachment 481222

View attachment 481223

View attachment 481224

View attachment 481226

View attachment 481227

Some outstanding posing there. The Vader with Stormtroopers and ROTJ set-up being the highlights.

Back