1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can?t wait to add some more SW figures to my collection. Hoping to add:

1/4 Vader
1/4 Stormtrooper
Sixth scale Mandalorian and a HT Scout Trooper. Maybe even a HT IG-88 from Mandalorian would be cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! K custom was made from the chrome Medicom droid. I made some special mods besides paint, including telescopic antennae and chest lights in place for the red graphics. Fun project for sure! I have more images of that build in my customs thread...that was quite some time ago so I don't know if its still on the forums?!
Wow, I only just saw this and absolutely love that K3PO custom! I assume that's the Sideshow figure and not the Hasbro with red arm?

I don't remember him having blue eyes, but it looks cool as hell that way.

Yeah, the droid looks really good. What my eyes went to first, then that diorama, then the Princess.

IMG_5399.jpg
I finally added a third case

I hate Detolfs, mine 2 are currently reach maximum space capacity but Im going to sell them and make my own custom cases.

Your top shelves in left and right detolf are the ones I am planning for my collection. I don't know how I will resist AOTC Padme.

Back