1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is my jabba`s henchmen line up. sorry fro the crappy pics and location can`t wait to get a jabba to go along with these guys. jabba`s hench men 1.jpg
jabba`s hench men 2.jpg
jabba`s hench men 3.jpg
jabba`s hench men 4.jpg
jabba`s hench men 5.jpg
jabba`s hench men 6.jpg
jabba`s hench men 9.jpg

^Great stuff, though a painful reminder that SS should have been onto these years ago!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

hu they were to busy making clone figures instead of these guys. boy did they drop the ball when they kept milking the clones stuff. i think that`s why my hatred for the PT stuff was cause of them and the clones they rammed down our throats.

hu they were to busy making clone figures instead of these guys. boy did they drop the ball when they kept milking the clones stuff. i think that`s why my hatred for the PT stuff was cause of them and the clones they rammed down our throats.

I guess clone troopers are easier with some reusable pieces on a standard body. But damn, a 1/6 Ree Yees, Weequay etc would have been amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wow! Those are amazing, Grevious! Did you do all those head sculpts yourself?

Yet your name here is general grevious?

Back