1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem at all man. I'm toying with the idea of getting a 3d printed death star wall background and attaching it inside.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

SW.jpg

I had a bit of a blow out and got a couple of Jawas, Snowtrooper and a Probe Droid this week.

davejames,
I am still intrigued by that ANH Luke of yours. Any closer pics of it? That head is some custom?
Great poses btw!
Thanks,
m.

I know they're not popular on here, but I just picked up a FO Trooper and I'm absolutely loving how much the white, black and red really pop in my display.

Anyway, here's another update on my collection. Not sure yet how I'm going to fit in the Emperor and his Throne...

View attachment 436430

View attachment 436437

View attachment 436431

View attachment 436432

Ha! I doubt they'd get much for it...might as well call it 'R5-D4'!

davejames,
I am still intrigued by that ANH Luke of yours. Any closer pics of it? That head is some custom?
Great poses btw!
Thanks,
m.

Here you go. I've shown it a couple times in here I think. The head is still HT but I've repainted the eyes and tweaked a few other details, and it's got the Medicom Luke hair on it. I also lightened up the boots and made a new tunic. The neck is still a bit too thick of course, so I might have to try another body at some point.

20190223_095224.jpg

20190223_095320.jpg

20190223_095307.jpg

Luke really looks terrific there, and I do think it's the combination of mods you've done (not only the hairpiece). The tunic falls much more accurately. Nice work! :)

Here you go. I've shown it a couple times in here I think. The head is still HT but I've repainted the eyes and tweaked a few other details, and it's got the Medicom Luke hair on it. I also lightened up the boots and made a new tunic. The neck is still a bit too thick of course, so I might have to try another body at some point.

View attachment 445537

View attachment 445538

View attachment 445539

I think the tunic part might be a bit too low. Maybe it’s just me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 445537

View attachment 445538

View attachment 445539

That’s an awesome looking Luke.

That’s the HT sculpt with just a different hair piece, correct? If so, it just shows that the sculpt itself isn’t all that bad; it’s just the copper watermelon hair that really hurts it.

Masterpiece right there mate. That hair is certainly cool. Pose is really heroic. The result can be easily spotted from afar!

Let me ask:

1) Why did you remake the tunic? It seems to be wired. Did you remake it to add a wire? Any other improvements wrt stock tunic?

2) Is that a custom belt?

3) Did you repaint the Medicom wig too?

Length of the tunic seems ok to me:

f936a42f365ba4f8ba34395aa37f11da.jpg

You are right about that neck being too thick. It was evident even in the marketing material. All the more glaring considering it is the skinny body.

EDIT: OMGs, your collection is full of surprises! That ANH Ben Kenobi... custom head?! It does look much better than the HT head! Is that some custom sculpt??

Thanks,
m.

View attachment 445537

View attachment 445538

View attachment 445539

I just found the HT tunic too stiff and hard to futz, so I made a new one. It's not wired though.

That's the HT belt and I did slightly repaint the Medicom hair.

And that's the Sideshow Kenobi head which I repainted a while ago.

IMG_20190225_083918~01.jpg

Back