1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
31203677el.jpg

31203681xr.jpg

31203684ou.jpg

That’s a very impressive collection you’ve amassed.
Don’t worry about display cases yet. It will happen. I had mine in basic bookshelves for years before I had the space and budget to (slightly)upgrade. It’s hard to spend money on a display when you could buy another figure (or three).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! The scary thing is I only started collecting them early this year! :horror

Jezz didnt realize Vader was that freaking tall till this pic, he was towering most of other figures.. wasnt Kylo same height as him ?

Keep in mind that my Kylo in that photo is semi-crouched, whereas Vader is standing straight. That Vader, incidentally, is the most recent Sideshow Collectibles version (not the deluxe version). I don't know how the various other Vader figures compare size-wise.

I've got a lot squeezed on one shelf right now due to the hulkbuster taking up the rest of my converted bookshelf/display case.

Han's got the stormtrooper head just sitting on loose, and the pilot Luke is the HT farmboy body & headsculpt wearing the SS outfit - but I swapped out the boots and oven mitts for the boots/gloves from the Deathstar Gunner. Did the same treatment with the SS tie pilot as well.

IMG_0263.jpg

Keep in mind that my Kylo in that photo is semi-crouched, whereas Vader is standing straight. That Vader, incidentally, is the most recent Sideshow Collectibles version (not the deluxe version). I don't know how the various other Vader figures compare size-wise.

Thanks man.. I have always wanted a TFA Kylo. Lets see if his price will drop down more after the increase hype for TLJ version.

Very nice collection you have there!

Thanks man.. I have always wanted a TFA Kylo. Lets see if his price will drop down more after the increase hype for TLJ version.

Very nice collection you have there!

Thanks! I bought my Kylo a while ago, but I feel like the prices for him aren't too bad.

I got my snowspeeder luke today take photo tomorrow. I just realized this was my first SS figure since I got the scout trooper I forget what year that came out. :dunno

Which Han Solo sculpts are these, they look like JNIX but slightly different??

Smuggler Han has the standard Jnix Shin ANH Han sculpt painted by Mark Simpson, with real hair added to his fringe.

Stormtrooper Han has a modified Jnix ANH sculpt (it has the hair from the Hot Toys Han Solo sculpt), that I bought on eBay (it was done by one of the freaks on here - can’t remember his name right now...)

I also have the Jnix Empire Strikes Back sculpt on my custom Hoth Han figure:

CB26A74D-56D2-483A-A0FF-4B70B437F3AB.jpg

Back