1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rearranged some of my 1/6 figures and other parts of collection - but about that later. For now here are my Hot Toys, Sideshow, Marmit and Medicom Star Wars Imperial figures, but also Gentle Giant and Kotobukiya statues:

Display_figures.jpg

Rearranged some of my 1/6 figures and other parts of collection - but about that later. For now here are my Hot Toys, Sideshow, Marmit and Medicom Star Wars Imperial figures, but also Gentle Giant and Kotobukiya statues:

Display_figures.jpg

Love it! Cool helmets too.

Great display jkno, love how all your figures look good together. You have an awesome collection...

Thanks Sturtrup

Great collection! What kind of cabinets are those? I dig the full glass with no frame.

Thanks, they are custom made cabinets. I wanted them to fit in the collection room, and without glass shelves, thus to be able to hold heavier loads.

Do you happen to have the dimensions of one of your cabinets?

I have the same Starkiller/Vader statue btw it's one of my favorite pieces

awesome jkno, always love sneak peeks into your collection. Where are the top shelf helmets from? The snowie, commander and bikers, specifically. I'm in the market for a Biker helmet myself!

awesome jkno, always love sneak peeks into your collection. Where are the top shelf helmets from? The snowie, commander and bikers, specifically. I'm in the market for a Biker helmet myself!

Thanks. The Scouts are LoneWolf (the clean one) and RS Prop Masters (the weathered). Snow Commander is Laws and Snowtrooper grunt is MonCal, and hopefully will be replaced one day by a RS too.

Back