1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
78EF1F54-B55B-47CE-876D-C55D24C82202.jpg

My humble collection.

Nice collection, Chigs. I think I've had or have almost every single one of those figures at some point, even the one PT figure (Maul) and non-SW figure you have (Indy).

Shoutout to TaliBane who helped me track down a new Scarf/Hood for Kylo since mine busted. :D
I need a non-potato camera to do these things justice... doable for sub 200?

23433263_10215057811584584_1492242245_o.jpg
23415995_10215057811744588_81653176_n.jpg
23482949_10215057807064471_634706738_o.jpg
20622626_10214217857146248_477026340_o.jpg
23433024_10215057811904592_1598226968_o.jpg

Also, not sure if any of you are masters of photography/etc, but any idea why the top shelf with Reys/Luke has a lot of glare from the lighting when the shelf with Neyo looks way better? The lights are pretty much in the same spot, so I'm not sure if it just has to do with room light or something (Neyo is closer to the ground).

Anyway, I'm really hoping to upgrade my display and camera soon. Not sure if I want to go with detolfs. Have been looking at something like a Besta, Billy, or small Pax. Hopefully the dark background won't make darker figures completely disappear lol

Neb, love the pics. Especially like Kylo in that pose, really aggressive looking.

Thanks man!!! He's my favorite figure I own! Though, also probably the most annoying to pose. Or maybe I'm just picky lol

Last edited:
Nice collection, Chigs. I think I've had or have almost every single one of those figures at some point, even the one PT figure (Maul) and non-SW figure you have (Indy).

Thanks! I kind of regret getting the TFA figures now. Ideally and in the long term I’ll have one detolf for each of the Original Trilogy movies. I have a 4th detolf for my Game of Thrones stuff but after that I’m all outta space.

Thanks! I kind of regret getting the TFA figures now. Ideally and in the long term I’ll have one detolf for each of the Original Trilogy movies. I have a 4th detolf for my Game of Thrones stuff but after that I’m all outta space.

Yeah, it's tempting to get them when they're new--if they didn't over produce them it wouldn't have been that big a deal as you could sell them off to pay for a newer version down the line, but so many TFA figures lost their value.

I got very excited and got nearly one of every TFA villain (Stormtrooper, Jakku Trooper, Ren, Snowtrooper, TIE Pilot) but sold them all off due to space. Also bought and sold off regular Finn. I ended up keeping Scavenger Rey, BB-8, Stormtrooper Finn, Han, and Luke. Han is a keeper since at least there won't be any new versions of him, but I'll have to see if I end up wanting to represent the full trilogy in some way or if I'm happy to just have the characters' first appearances in the ST. Already have two packed detolfs though and don't have space for a third where I'm currently at. Think it's time to move.

here some stormie love
Don't let anyone tell you that you have too many troopers. Awesome collection.
Some Imperial Droidage...
I finally got around to setting up the probe droid this morning. He's been burning a hole is his box for bout a month :impatient:
I am so glad i picked this guy up! :yess:
I've been messing around with my setup since I've had some extra time this week. Trying my hand at some environment type pieces for Boba's trophy room/storage bay on Slave I - well that's what i'ma say it is for now until i get around to making a Jabba's Palace wall. :wink1:
Wow. I can definately see why people are buying the Han in Carbonite. Especially like the 2nd to last picture.

Shoutout to TaliBane who helped me track down a new Scarf/Hood for Kylo since mine busted. :D
I need a non-potato camera to do these things justice... doable for sub 200?

Also, not sure if any of you are masters of photography/etc, but any idea why the top shelf with Reys/Luke has a lot of glare from the lighting when the shelf with Neyo looks way better? The lights are pretty much in the same spot, so I'm not sure if it just has to do with room light or something (Neyo is closer to the ground).

Anyway, I'm really hoping to upgrade my display and camera soon. Not sure if I want to go with detolfs. Have been looking at something like a Besta, Billy, or small Pax. Hopefully the dark background won't make darker figures completely disappear lol
Sweet looking Neyo. Almost jumped on one for $150 shipped on eBay, but Iron Man took priority unfortunately.

Wow. I can definately see why people are buying the Han in Carbonite. Especially like the 2nd to last picture.

Sweet looking Neyo. Almost jumped on one for $150 shipped on eBay, but Iron Man took priority unfortunately.

oh heck no I love the stormtroopers makes a great display.

Thanks, man. He and Kylo were my first 1/6 figures (got them both on Black Friday). I think Neyo was around 130. He's horrible to pose with the armor sliding around everywhere, and overall he's pretty loose... buuuuut he looks awesome lol. I'm hoping Sideshow has stepped up their bodies since I'm hoping to grab a Maul at some point and Mythos Obi-Wan.

Thank you. Fett was my 1st HT and 1/6 SW. Been wanting a this Han ever since.

Anyone else have weird OCD or get iffy when you pose something that looks amazing from one angle but looks awkward from other angles? lol

Really want HT to do one of these guys. With him, Sandtroopers, R5D4 and my 1/6 Gonk it would make a mean Tatooine display.

oh, and a 1/6 Bantha would be dream come true !!

1238.jpg

1237.jpg

I guess if they ever get to the Obi-Wan movie, then I'd say there will definitely be Tusken Raiders in it. Then Hot Toys will get to them. But that'll be like 3-4 years !!

I wonder if they'll do Mythos Boba/Maul. I'm glad we are getting the Mythos Obi Wan though, I've always wanted a 1/6 version since I saw the statue.

Now I just need a 1/6 Starkiller from TFU... if only. lol

Back