1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my SW collection so far. It's funny though. I wasn't going to collect the Hot Toys Star Wars line. At least that's what I told myself. :)

Also, I managed to get Jeremy Bulloch to sign my Sarlacc pit figure base! :yess:

8a566e95841a0dbb520488e50c417168.jpg
31aec9e769993eff9d05fdb1a5eeb332.jpg
f4ee208a45d7881ce6c1ac2d2c1dff0a.jpg
a441c4ecc4c03d8dafea6d52594678d5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20170102_223101.jpg

I picked up those metal gold 'end tables' from Target on a post-holiday sale and added a black shelf to make a great display on my lack entertainment center. A perfect perch for my "New Hope' HT collection.

Here's my SW collection so far. It's funny though. I wasn't going to collect the Hot Toys Star Wars line. At least that's what I told myself. :)

Also, I managed to get Jeremy Bulloch to sign my Sarlacc pit figure base! :yess:

you are very good at posing sir

Excellent poses! :duff

Great looking shelf. Nice poses. What are your next planned SW figures?

you are very good at posing sir

Excellent poses! :duff

Thanks guys! I try my best! :) I like a pose that matches the facial expression. I wish that Hot Toys would be more bold here. The often used "blank stare" seldom looks natural. But maybe that's just me. :)

@TonTon: I very much enjoyed Rogue One, so I'm thinking of adding Jyn Erso as well K-2SO. I'm not overly pleased with how Hot Toys Yoda turned out. But he is quite iconic, so I know he'll eventually end up in my collection. :)

Amazing set up Enzo! Even with all those figures, it still doesn't look cluttered. The silver boxes keep it classy and the arrangement into groups keep it from being just a crowd of figures. Nice work!

Awesome spark! That is what i am going for so glad it is perceived that way!i have at least 10 more on order maybe more. But they will be going on the r1 side and tfa side. I think all i have left of the OT is yoda

Back