1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Great line-up! Did you mod your ANH Vader or just reposition his armor/chestbox/belt? I feel like my figure has more abdomen showing between these devices but don't have it in front of me now to verify.[/QUOTE]

NO mods on my Vader C-Brock. I'm not good with that stuff. I just futzed with him to no end. Hours worth. Till i go the look i wanted. Lots of repositioning, I took i the head of and armor off and positioned it until i found what i was looking for. One thing i woul love to do is do the arm mod so his arms don't stick as much. Looks more natural with that mod.

this is my current Star Wars collection.

sw 2 Untitled-1sm.jpg

sw Untitled-1sm.jpg

In the midst of rearranging my cabinet as i received many new pieces and have many more on the way. So i had to this real quick and take a pic! Too cool not too!

View attachment 310749View attachment 310750

Wowowowow! This looks great! I'll be doing this in a few weeks with Sidious, Dooku, Maul, RO Vader, Sith Anakin, and Kylo. Can't wait to have the whole Dark Side Crew in attendance!

What display case is this? Also, looks like you have LEDs... where are they located? :D

It's called Nornäs from IKEA. Only painted it white and added LEDs. The lights are in the side, you can see them in this picture.
7df5dd0252a865c4c09c5031c78ee6a9.jpg

It's a nice display case but unfortunately the shelves are abit to close together, so some figures like HT Vader for example don't fit, and the Probe Droid is on a shorter pole. So I'm going to go for Detolfs soon.

Back