1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seeing that Wolffe makes me instantly regret selling mine years back. HT will release more commanders, they just have to. :pray:

I get what you mean with regards to SSC Cody and HT Cody…it’s just…an almost $300 figure breaking right out of the box yo…it hurts man…

Yeah I hear you. Really a shame Hot Toys dropped the ball with that Cody body. And they should've made the helmet antenna metal like the shoulder one.

It's good that you got it sorted out though. Gotta say Wolffe is still my favorite of all the Clone figures Sideshow made. Holds up the best out of all of them I think and having it next to HT Cody really shows that. Glad I still have him too.

ROTJ 40th..

20230409_194420.jpg

Not really sure if this is the right place to post this or not, but I couldn’t find a separate thread, so this is as good a place as any.

I got this beauty in today. Inbox Studio Wampa. My my the pictures don’t do it any justice. A superb substantial feeling piece. The fur is absolutely magnificent. It definitely fits in well with Hot Toys imo. I just loved it the second I opened it.

Now the real reason I’m posting is I suggested that they make a “real” fur Tauntaun next as I know I’d buy a couple (especially if they make a Luke and Han version), and know a few other people who’d buy them. I’m sure there’s people on here who’d buy them. Anyway, they said the Tauntaun will now be their next project. Don’t take it as gospel, plans can change, I’m just telling you what they told me. If anyone’s interested maybe they could send them a message registering their interest in a Tauntaun.

D8E23EAA-DFE1-4ED0-A026-658E05AEDC15.jpeg
2671B6E9-472B-407F-A2C2-14C5652C7194.jpeg
DC1C6CEE-FC7D-4322-9A7D-05190C9B9811.jpeg

Not really sure if this is the right place to post this or not, but I couldn’t find a separate thread, so this is as good a place as any.

I got this beauty in today. Inbox Studio Wampa. My my the pictures don’t do it any justice. A superb substantial feeling piece. The fur is absolutely magnificent. It definitely fits in well with Hot Toys imo. I just loved it the second I opened it.

Now the real reason I’m posting is I suggested that they make a “real” fur Tauntaun next as I know I’d buy a couple (especially if they make a Luke and Han version), and know a few other people who’d buy them. I’m sure there’s people on here who’d buy them. Anyway, they said the Tauntaun will now be their next project. Don’t take it as gospel, plans can change, I’m just telling you what they told me. If anyone’s interested maybe they could send them a message registering their interest in a Tauntaun.

View attachment 633793View attachment 633794View attachment 633795
Awesome setup!!

It feels like you fought really hard to stick to a one figure per trooper rule only to get to the ERG and go, "Eh **** it."

I get it. If you have to break a rule like that, the Royal Guard is a good reason to do it.

It feels like you fought really hard to stick to a one figure per trooper rule only to get to the ERG and go, "Eh **** it."

I get it. If you have to break a rule like that, the Royal Guard is a good reason to do it.
Two Royal Guards and no Emperor. I kind of wish I had two Stormtroopers. Other than that one trooper only, the only exceptions being Royal Guards and Battle Droids.

Awesome set up Trips!!!

442328-DC1C6CEE-FC7D-4322-9A7D-05190C9B9811.jpeg

Yeah very cool setup. Love how Rogue One is in there included as ANH. That's my view point as well.

Can only hope that HT does Cassian next season when he has his Rogue One outfit.

I see some of the second tier manufacturers are venturing into Star Wars territory. Really would love them to do a Baze Malbus !!

Top left of the ROTJ shelf is crying out for a Gamorrean Guard !!

Amazing collection
Amazing display
And Wampa is also amazing

View attachment 634095

Yeah very cool setup. Love how Rogue One is in there included as ANH. That's my view point as well.

Can only hope that HT does Cassian next season when he has his Rogue One outfit.

I see some of the second tier manufacturers are venturing into Star Wars territory. Really would love them to do a Baze Malbus !!

Top left of the ROTJ shelf is crying out for a Gamorrean Guard !!
The A New Hope shelf looks woefully incomplete after I stupidly sold off Leia, Luke, and Obi-Wan, also needing the Emperor and Krennic back in there. The Rogue One figures might have to move to a separate case if I ever get my hands on the Cantina band or more ANH figures. Hopefully, with Andor we'll one day be able to get ourselves a nice little Rogue Oneverse collection going.

Tell me about it with the Gamorrean, I'm almost thinking of sticking a cardboard cutout in there as all I see is a Gamorrean-sized hole. That and Endor Han & Chewie and it'd be just about there. Oh, and the Jawa needs a palm fan. I also wouldn't turn my nose up at another couple of Ewoks like Teebo and Logray.

Back