1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always wanted to do this pose of Vader and Tarkin ever since that blogger photo. :lol Needless to say it's now my favorite shelf.

A126B1C3-C9B2-43DD-92FC-4C2D652439E8.jpg

1BD25CAB-CAEE-4F56-B235-7C35546BF0A9.jpg

Good guy shelf looking good!

Not feeling that Vader pose though. He looks kinda feminine placing his hand on tarkins shoulder like that. Feels like a Leia on Hans pose for some reason.

Funny collection story. I took my daughter to Target today and bought her a new paw patrol toy. She loves paw patrol and has a ton of toys. As we are driving home, she said that when she gets older she is going to keep her paw patrol collection in her basement. She is going to buy big cases and only play with them when her kids go to sleep. She also said she will keep some in the box. She is seven. My wife didn?t think it was funny.

Funny collection story. I took my daughter to Target today and bought her a new paw patrol toy. She loves paw patrol and has a ton of toys. As we are driving home, she said that when she gets older she is going to keep her paw patrol collection in her basement. She is going to buy big cases and only play with them when her kids go to sleep. She also said she will keep some in the box. She is seven. My wife didn?t think it was funny.

only us collectors can understand that. I actually find that freaken hilarious! I was opening up a package for a few Hot Toys figures in the past few months and showing off all of the accessories to him, extra hands etc.....so he grabbed one of his 12" Hasbro Jango Fett which i had as teenager and kept and passed down to him. He showed it to me like I did to him as he was showing off all of the alternate hands, helmets, and blasters. I found it to be a huge compliment how was mimicking my actions. My wife didn't get it....but I appreciated it =)

Good guy shelf looking good!

Not feeling that Vader pose though. He looks kinda feminine placing his hand on tarkins shoulder like that. Feels like a Leia on Hans pose for some reason.

Thanks!

Yeah, that's the point though. Just having some fun :lol

New addition with Leia and Wicket plus a couple of reposes, so apologies for some reposting of my shelves. I?m just super happy with it (gosh darn, golly gee!)
c2adc11a16b2ffece8d7992bf96eb5fc.jpg
bdd433adfc3c4c791b305cd014f6fd54.jpg
9214a9008a9ca6f2da815f81a8f87c0d.jpg
8b5f5730a3a3ba1cf14cc4cf4d0ccda8.jpg
53d704885d75e01be211967b0b896e76.plist
ba372479a79cc87cc397b33da5da340f.jpg
c3e08d010c6069f737b55000628a6cbe.jpg
60c5ea29115fe0f4ae989c9116c2821f.jpg
185bc83458601a1f1ee2daa508ceb507.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nice SixthScaleMan !!

I'm also in the process of setting up a new display. I'm also going for the darker look with lighting. Gives great contrast and a high end look imo.

Thanks everyone. I?ve rediscovered the joy of the hobby recently and really appreciate seeing other collections and poses and getting such positive feedback on my own stuff too.
Trying to find things to be grateful for in this crappy year.[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks everyone. I?ve rediscovered the joy of the hobby recently and really appreciate seeing other collections and poses and getting such positive feedback on my own stuff too.
Trying to find things to be grateful for in this crappy year.[emoji106]

Yeah from what I hear from my mum and brother you're in the thick of it in Melbourne as far as Wave 2.

Guess at least you can work on your poses !

Back