1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone. Appreciate the feedback! I was getting frustrated by the hobby a few months ago (maybe coinciding with covid lockdown didn't help), but I cleaned up my study, fixed the light cables as best I could, sold off some Marvel figs and my old SS R2 to pick up a few Star Wars figs on sale - Tama R2, 1/4 Vader and Deluxe ROTJ Stormtrooper. Really happy with these new figures and the upcoming Leia and Wicket set looks like it will fit in nicely, so I'm finding enjoyment again!:yess:

Thanks everyone. Appreciate the feedback! I was getting frustrated by the hobby a few months ago (maybe coinciding with covid lockdown didn't help), but I cleaned up my study, fixed the light cables as best I could, sold off some Marvel figs and my old SS R2 to pick up a few Star Wars figs on sale - Tama R2, 1/4 Vader and Deluxe ROTJ Stormtrooper. Really happy with these new figures and the upcoming Leia and Wicket set looks like it will fit in nicely, so I'm finding enjoyment again!:yess:

Nicely done! Everything looks awesome. Love the wall color too. I think it makes everything pop. I’m getting ready to upgrade my collection room and I think I’ll go with that dark gray color as well.

Nicely done! Everything looks awesome. Love the wall color too. I think it makes everything pop. I’m getting ready to upgrade my collection room and I think I’ll go with that dark gray color as well.

Yeah Dark is nice. White can be so standard looking. I mean I get it, white creates more space, and a darker wall pushes in. But the contrast against a dark wall with good lighting can be really good. I still love the look of this guys setup.

Here is his Flickr address, amazing photography of the figures. Seems he's moved to a lighter deeper display now, but still with a grey wall.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/batcavefiles/

Screenshot 2020-07-09 at 19.42.40.jpg

Yeah Dark is nice. White can be so standard looking. I mean I get it, white creates more space, and a darker wall pushes in. But the contrast against a dark wall with good lighting can be really good. I still love the look of this guys setup.

Here is his Flickr address, amazing photography of the figures. Seems he's moved to a lighter deeper display now, but still with a grey wall.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/batcavefiles/

View attachment 489716

That?s an amazing setup! I went with darker walls after seeing a post in the RPF. A model maker had his Star Wars ships mounted on dark grey walls and I thought that looked awesome. (I?ll try and find some pics)
I?m lucky to have a wife who?s really supportive of my interests and she said go for it.
Obviously, it?s my favourite room in the house. It?s my sanctuary.[emoji846]
Thanks again for the kind words Re: my setup.

An all new setup for my SW collection... this has gotten out of hand, but at least I have a bit of room on top for the new creations I?m working on.
Hope you like :)
ed6e0d9b760fe64374ebc106ab8b5645.jpg

b347369e599e9fc39ca9b64c9c1cf55e.jpg

94e9224e073c875392c76507a5bfa8df.jpg

6aa7c4c9f37a17272b082b60b78c3573.jpg

b6d76860470daa31eee1419f70cd95d8.jpg

I like the variation of characters. And who build that custom bantha and rancor?

And I?m surprised to see there?s no dx07 in that collection

I like the variation of characters. And who build that custom bantha and rancor?

And I?m surprised to see there?s no dx07 in that collection

Thanks :) I build the rancor and Bantha. You can find my customs thread here somewhere.
I have half of the dx07. It just wasn?t set up yet :)
3324ad5785290142f0c05e15a7158eec.jpg

Slikkerias that is a display to be proud of. Wow top work and very inspiring *looks at own display, we have some work to do!*. Love the custom figures, those rebel pilots are so cool.

Would you mind sharing where the miniature ships are from and which stands you are using? The look really clean. Also that Jango pose very natural and cool ... yeh I'm going to copy that!

Slikkerias that is a display to be proud of. Wow top work and very inspiring *looks at own display, we have some work to do!*. Love the custom figures, those rebel pilots are so cool.

Would you mind sharing where the miniature ships are from and which stands you are using? The look really clean. Also that Jango pose very natural and cool ... yeh I'm going to copy that!

Thanks all! :)
Yes, those are from the x-wing game. I think they work well.
Here?s another wall in the room. I made a 1/6 A-wing :)
352867ca0d9b8555a7ac46f44ba68597.plist

7a477e3e5e25cc3391efd1d22d4ae518.jpg

Back