1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, I was thinking exactly the same thing....someday. At about $70 a pop that's not loose change for all figures. However have got to admit they do look damn cool no question.

That said, I guess in the scheme of things you could skip one figure and get 3 of these.

Yeah I suppose I could live with just having a red blade for Vader, green for ROTJ Luke, and blue to switch out between Rey, Luke and Obi-Wan. And then for the rest I'd just have to find some non-lightsaber poses somehow. :p

So, these sabers require an outside power source...?
Yes they do and the length seems the same 9B13AF36-3122-4D93-AEC4-E6B408D27349.jpeg
Go in to Chris DeGuzman Facebook page he explains them

My two young Padawans are the reason. My two year old hit the case with a fairly heavy toy hammer and my wife freaked out that he would smash the glass so to avoid World War 3 I packed it all up and put it into storage We compromised on the shelf that I have now. Its about 6ft in the air so the kids can't get to it at all.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

And that's when you take the little one out to the ol' wood shed. ;)

Are these besta cabinets? Do you have any pics from further away? Thought they dwarfed 1/6 but these look pretty nice

Back