1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Question to those of you who have sold 1/6 figs in the USA - what is expected shipping for USPS/UPS? I'm looking at dumping about 4 figures but not sure if the shipping is going to eat up a ton of $$$. If it's too much I guess I can just store them.. lol do any of you guys store figures on rotation? For something this expensive it seems like a bummer to do so =P But space is a *****...

Question to those of you who have sold 1/6 figs in the USA - what is expected shipping for USPS/UPS? I'm looking at dumping about 4 figures but not sure if the shipping is going to eat up a ton of $$$. If it's too much I guess I can just store them.. lol do any of you guys store figures on rotation? For something this expensive it seems like a bummer to do so =P But space is a *****...

USPS uses regional shipping, so if I were to ship a 4-lb. Hot Toys figure next door to New York or Mass. it might only be $9 or $10. But the same package to California might be $25 or $30. I typically like to sell + shipping and then calculate whatever that is (ebay can show the buyer the calculations for you if you enter the package weight and dimensions).

Latest iteration with Bib Fortuna to go with Jabba (And dust! That's gonna be my weekend chore).
My Wishlist to finish this off is:
Bespin Han and Lando
Bespin Leia (on pre-order)
Endor Han and Leia
Boushh
Lando Skiff
Leia - slave/prisoner/Hutt slayer, whatever name, just make one!
I’d be tempted by:
Ackbar
Wicket
Max Rebo Band
f76463cd1171f597d53925860298f773.jpg
eac7569b214e806a9b5603febfc4ae69.jpg
e8745238ecf6d0dbbf68c6c0f0ddb5db.jpg
1c177c29fdc516c0d383ce104fbaec1d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back