1/6 Share your HT Star Wars collection Pics Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow!!

A telescoping Luke and a vinyl capped Jawa? You Sir, have an awesome collection.

Color me jealous.

Fantasticfrog, epic collection. Impressive setup.

Class Chakaman, just class mate. Great collection.

Yep very epic, and a nice upgrade to the display. You've even got a 1/6 of Orrimaarko with the eye patch, I had him as a Kenner figure as a kid !

After seeing HT do Yondu, I just wish they'd do some aliens.

Fantastic display, Chakaman. :clap

Really dig the space you’ve given the tauntaun and dewback with the posters. Looks cool.

Amazing setup, Chakaman! It’s like my old Kenner collection in sixth scale. Just incredible customs and originals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wow!!! What a great collection of customs!

You need a ⅙ skiff boat for all those henchmen.

So the question is.... how often do you have to dust and what do you use?

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the kind words. I too enjoy the Vintage Kenner stuff. Great memories.

As far as dusting goes, I dust about once every couple of months. Since moving here, I have noticed the dust isn't really too bad. When I do dust, I use one of my wives old makeup brushes. I don't use canned air.

Awesome set up to u as well chakaman. Now I’m upset I skipped the ss dewback and cantina band after seeing yours!

IMG_20180611_163013.jpg

looks great matrix instead of using the tama I used an old medicom RA threepo. his eye`s light up and it works fine in the old Hasbro netting.
Good idea..that old medi version is still a very nice 3po...
haha, that's great matrix.

Is that TFA Chewie?

What net did you use? I want to try that!

Chewie is TFA version...heavily modified and the net is from an old Hasbro c3po

Great collections everyone:clap

Yeah very nice Matrix ! I dread the day when HT announces Maul 'cause I'll have to make a decision to get him, but not all the other prequel characters that go with him. That's a great pose with the folded arms.

Also love the Tusken Raider and classic pose. I started collecting after he came out so missed him totally. So actually I hate anyone who has one !! :lol :lol

Back