Shamu Eats Trainer!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry if it's more than some brains can handle. Clearly, this discussion is more than they are capable of digesting, otherwise, they get brain fade from their brains being overworked, and then they become too tired to continue, and thus, feel the urge to sleep.

Sorry if it's more than some brains can handle. Clearly, this discussion is more than they are capable of digesting, otherwise, they get brain fade from their brains being overworked, and then they become too tired to continue, and thus, feel the urge to sleep.

Why is it when normal people don't agree with your extremist views that your type of people always come back with insults? It's always you are sheep, or you just can't see the truth. Kind of defeats the purpose of being enlightened and willing to learn if you yourself aren't prepared to handle others opinions. :peace

Why is it when normal people don't agree with your extremist views that your type of people always come back with insults? It's always you are sheep, or you just can't see the truth. Kind of defeats the purpose of being enlightened and willing to learn if you yourself aren't prepared to handle others opinions. :peace

I was just responding to the notion that my posts put people to sleep. That has nothing to do with their validity, nor does it really have anything to do with other people's perception of their validity. It is just about the verbosity of the posts. The notion that my posts put people to sleep was an insult, and so I responded with, well that's because you lack the capacity to handle reading long text. The fact is that a lot of people don't read books, especially long books, or books of an intellectual nature. It has nothing to do with their content or how valid the content is.

I always respond fairly to other people's views on the content or the views I put forth in my posts. Tell me that posting pics of people sleeping isn't insulting my posts by dismissing them out of hand purely because of how loquacious they are perceived to be.

If people find a particular point I make to be flawed, fine, bring it up, and it shall be discussed, but don't just say that it puts you to sleep for no reason. That's just rude and insulting.

By the way, "normal" people? Conventionalist people would be more accurate. I think that normalcy is determined by the logic and the long term viability of a point of view or an approach, irrespective of it's popularity in any particular era or culture.

I'm pretty sure the sleeping post was directed at the debate in general. But hey, at least you have a healthy ego. :lol

Blackthornon you're an anti-human bigot. You make assertions, and back them with quasi-religious horses--t. You wouldn't know a logical argument if it jumped on your head and started humping your skull.

Now your posts have been insulted. Thank you for your time.

11j6i4x.gif

Blackthornone, I'm sorry for insulting you. It was uncalled for and uncivil. It was wrong of me. You did not deserve it, and I take for responsibilty for the offense I have committed against you. Please accept my apologies.

But, for a second there, it did make the thread a whole lot more entertaining.

Blackthornone, I'm sorry for insulting you. It was uncalled for and uncivil. It was wrong of me. You did not deserve it, and I take for responsibilty for the offense I have committed against you. Please accept my apologies.

But, for a second there, it did make the thread a whole lot more entertaining.

I enjoyed it :huh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back