shades of Mordor Dio!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And she isn't the only one :banana:banana :lol

Oh and just for the fun of it:

picture.php

RWoS rules :rock

RWOS = Perfection in statue form.:drool

Lord of the Rings is something both sexes can enjoy.:D

Strangely so, you wont see this kind of female fan base for Aliens or Predators, (although I have met many female Terminator fans).

I was stunned at how many females got a kick out of me in my full wraith getup on Halloween. If only they knew the true terror was laying underneath! :naughty

Strangely so, you wont see this kind of female fan base for Aliens or Predators, (although I have met many female Terminator fans).
Admittedly, I am a Tolkien geek and would never even compare the two... however, I can assure you that as a lover of *most* things horrifying... I LOVE Alien and the first Predator movie.

I was stunned at how many females got a kick out of me in my full wraith getup on Halloween. If only they knew the true terror was laying underneath! :naughty
Don't tempt me, Frodo! :naughty

:lol

... that texture / fabric quality is what will make or break the Dio i think simply because of the monochromatic colouring and sense of movement of the mordor boys ... those cloaks were what made the characters and i trust that the SSC sculptors will portray them as such in this piece ... or shall i say, they bloody well better!! :chew

360's always look better. And yeah, this is going to be a stunning piece...:google

damn i really regret not ordering this now :banghead the base still annoys me but the awesomeness of the sculpts over shadow that nit pick :cool:
consoling1.gif

Sluggie,
I honestly don't know what you were thinking!
sad.gif

The 360 has convinced me of one thing:
I'm getting one of those little motorized lazy-susan type display-case turnaround things so it can slowly spin.
There is just too many great angles to display this with and I wanna see them all. :D

Back