shades of Mordor Dio!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right i'll try to order this for now and decide whether to keep it later being as i have all the dio's so far. It goes up for sale 5pm UK time i think but i work til 6. I'll go in half an hour early now and get back half an hour early! It shouldn't have sold out in half an hour right??

do it man, we have great weather down here plus, smog, gangs, traffic( that 405 is a B!) and earthquakes. :lol plus sideshow is here so when they ship something out you usually get it the next day.

Okay I'll do it
:lol:
But isn't your guys Economy Craptacular at the moment? :rolleyes:

I don't think you can put it like that, I mean then you can ask that about at least 50% out there!

Why is Aragorn PF swinging his sword into nothing? why is SSW Gandalf pointing into nothing, why is SSW Berserker swinging his sword for nothing. why is the SSW Balrog whipping his whip?

:rolleyes:

I disagree completely we all KNOW exactly what this scene is from and what they are leaning to and to call it a diorama they should have Frodo as the target, this is not a generic Aragorn pose where he's swinging his sword which he did many times in the trilogy against many different foe so it's impossible to say what he was swinging at, or indeed Aragorn galloping forward to what? The Black gates in a dio?? :lol Most of the generic poses SS have done are just that, generic, they could be from a million moments in the trilogy, not this one, those 5 Ringwraiths were coming for Frodo in that exact pose and I just think making Frodo a removable extra in that scene is ridiculous and removes half of the impact for me. The only logical way to pose this is with Frodo lying in front of the advancing RWs so why not just have it as part of it???:confused::confused:

Don't get me wrong I am ordering this, it is stunning I just hope I get the Ex for my reasons stated!!:horror

I have to disagree.

I want the exclusive but if I don't, that's okay because it's those wraiths I'm after.

The RWoS is leaning towards something. No one complains that they don't know what it is.
Aragorn on Brego is charging towards something. No one complains that they don't know what it is.

This piece perfectly captures one of my favorite scenes. With or without Hobbit, I know exactly what is going on and where.
And it's inching towards being one of my favorite pieces...

Very well put Sam :clap

Exactly how I feel about this piece...maybe because it reminds me more of the SSW line than a dio explains why I like it more :eek: and I want the exclusive so that Frodo can sit happily on the Hobbit shelf rather then with the wraiths :rock :rock

Only about 6 Hours 40 Mins away
I would be in bed at the mo to get my sleep for this PPO but its 10:30pm in NZ, and the WWE Raw Draft is on tonight so I think it could keep me up until the PPO time
:D

I don't think you can put it like that, I mean then you can ask that about at least 50% out there!

Why is Aragorn PF swinging his sword into nothing? why is SSW Gandalf pointing into nothing, why is SSW Berserker swinging his sword for nothing. why is the SSW Balrog whipping his whip?

:rolleyes:

That's no fair comparison. The statues you are all mentioning are just that... statues. This is a diorama. A good example of a diorama is how they made Gandalf vs. Saruman, Aragorn on the Walls of Helm's Deep and today the new Star Wars diorama. It has some surrounding/environment with it. This "diorama" doesn't even have a proper base. It's ridiculous.

The PPO starts at 1am my local time. Good thing is today is a Friday night / early Saturday morning in my part of the world and because its the weekend, I can be ready at my laptop for the PPO.

So how "on time" is SS on these PPO things? Believe it or not, I have never done one.

10am PST is equalt to 12 noon CST (my time zone). Are they ever early? If so, bu how much?

Thanks in advance!

So how "on time" is SS on these PPO things? Believe it or not, I have never done one.

10am PST is equalt to 12 noon CST (my time zone). Are they ever early? If so, bu how much?

Thanks in advance!

They are bang on time so get ready and good luck with the exc!

Ok, just how does this work, does a link appear all of a sudden or is there a certain page we need to be logged on??

Back