Premium Format Shaak Ti Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking at pictures of shaak ti premium format and thought her lekku must be magnetised on otherwise they would surely break in transit. In fact looking at the image before paint app you can see the darker lines on each one where they attach, at least that's what it looks like to me, hopefully they will be able to blend them as well as on the preview.

That's a good possibility.
Perhaps the head and rear lekku are one piece and the other two attach magnetically.

Or, the head and lekkus are one piece which attaches to the body.

if the styrofoam is done correctly, it might come as one piece (lightsaber hand will be separate .. pretty sure about that)

ok so my flex got pushed back from August 5th to the 15th.. not sooo bad.. hope its gonna happen then

First one to take pics, or better still, a video unboxing, gets a bucket of fried chicken!!!

Sadly, I am in T.O. So I will have to pay for my visit to the colonel myself

That picture you posted was like a subliminal message, have't had KFC for years and last week brought home a bucket, now I am posting messages about it .... yikes
Need to double my running distance to burn off the calories lol

Did I hear "chicken"?
smiley1382.gif

Hey, another Torontonian that ordered Shaak, I think we are going to have to be content with pics for a while, Shaak may take a long time to make it north of the border, but as long as it gets here without any damage its all good

But hey, who knows, you may get lucky and score some chicken lol...
:wink1:

Back